Finley out 8-13 weeks, possibly season ending

OP
OP
DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EDIT FINLEY OUT FOR 10-13 weeks (SEASON)

Doc decided to repair meniscus instead of removing it. Hes done-zo

OP
OP
DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what I was afraid of when he was talking trash before the preseason. He isnt confident, he is COCKY. Its called KARMA. And it sucks. This is why I HATE being seen as the preseason favorite. With a young team, it doesnt build confidence, it breeds cockiness, which this team was without truly earning it. Now look at us, as quick as they were to puff out their collective chests, we are now on a downward spiral, with MASSIVE amounts of injuries, a lost coaching staff, and a GM who cannot make the moves needed to adjust to circumstances.

THE KEY seems to remain the same THROUGHOUT the organization, from upstairs to coaching to players... inability to adjust to adversity. Thats a character flaw that can be fixed, or improved at the least. NOT ONE improvement has been seen over the course of a GAME, a season, or for the matter... 5 years. Poop doesnt just disappear if you ignore it, poop piles up.

This is, for a lack of a better term... Poop.

OP
OP
DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not 3 weeks. The ORIGINAL post on Sunday was off that prognosis. The update is 10-13 weeks, most likely put on the shelf for the season.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just expect Mathews to not play in week 6 and then we'll learn he's put on IR sometime next week. Same with Rodgers.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I feel like the football gods are ripping out my heart, showing it to me, and then taking a bite out of it.

This is honestly the most brutal season to be a fan I've seen. This is worse than the 4-12 year a few years ago. That year we were bad. I understood that. This year it's like there's some sort of voodoo witchcraft involved.
And that post was just when I thought Finley was out 3 weeks...

This just sucks. So bad.

I'm over this season. I'll still watch, I'm not expecting a damn thing anymore. Bring on next year.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What happened to Martin that made him go IR? Did they find out he has a more severe injury than a knee sprain also?

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM also did say that it is highly probable that both Matthews and Rodgers miss the game vs the Dolphins.

AWESOME WEEK for GB. Moss to Vikings, Whole division wins while we lose, Lose out on Lynch, Team turns into a M.A.S.H. unit.

AWESOME WEEK.

We should not be thinking SB, we should be thinking of how to stay above .500

The vikings didn't win. So it wasn't all bad for you

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, if we get there, he'll be back. That's comforting, I guess. Okay not really. But it's something.

So... GB gonna go with a 52 man roster then? Wouldn't think they'd do that just for Finley, especially after keeping 4 TEs to begin with.

Members online

Latest posts