Finely hearing the sarcasim from fans?

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
seahawk D is big and fast though. I was at Dallas game and they do have some speed on D. So were really gonna need Finley to step up. He seems to do that when pressure starts to get on him

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
one other note on this that you might want to consider. Jennings was out last week. The two of them kind of go hand in hand. they work sides together. but yes. He does drop some balls which drives me crazy

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
yes and no. I still love Jones and Finley. Let's not freak out on week 2. Gosh, we just beat the bears and our big problem last year looks like these young guys on D side of ball will progress as we get into November. Love what capers has done on D side of ball with new young talent and moving Matthews around. it's ridiculous to expect pack to score 38 or 40 points every game to win at the end every week. but yeah it looked like Jones didn't even get off the buss. So both those guys got something to prove. I think they will

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
yes and no. I still love Jones and Finley. Let's not freak out on week 2. Gosh, we just beat the bears and our big problem last year looks like these young guys on D side of ball will progress as we get into November. Love what capers has done on D side of ball with new young talent and moving Matthews around. it's ridiculous to expect pack to score 38 or 40 points every game to win at the end every week. but yeah it looked like Jones didn't even get off the buss. So both those guys got something to prove. I think they will

After 2 games???? LOL....they have BOTH picked up where they left off from last season. Hell, JJ has been on a steady decline since he had his butter hands incident in the superbowl in 2010, dropping that WIDE OPEN in stride hit in the hands pass that would have been a TD. Him and finley are both falling off.

* Start Tom Crabtree over Finley for the next game and see if that lights a fire under his butt
* Give someone else, anyone else a shot over JJ for the next game.
I bet production from the 2 in question will increase after they see replacements catching their passes.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Well Exactly, Cobb is emerging. Driver looks to have some gas left in the tank. Jennings needs to stay healthy. I really don't care if they send Jones up the river to tell you the truth. But Finley presents miss-match problems. cant let him go just yet

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Agree!!! ^ Cobb needs to split his time with DD. Using both of them will throw off opposing defenses.
Driver has the gas in the tank for sure. He is actually in the best shape physically he has ever been in, according to him. 2% body fat, and 15 lbs lighter, faster.
He looked good, for his one play for a TD in the bears game. To come in cold, burst out a speedy route, snatch a laser pass for a TD.....he needs more play time.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
If I were Jermichael I'd fire my agent today. Ridiculous statement. I'm tired of hearing about Finley. It would be one thing if he produced.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I think Finely is gonna be fine. He is playing for a contract right now. I could care less about Jones. I think he is gone. but let's give Finley and be packer fans and see what he does before we freak out. Wide receiver wasn't is not our problem. We need the D

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score

BMatt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
* Start Tom Crabtree over Finley for the next game and see if that lights a fire under his butt

This is absolutely ridiculous..

Crabtree over Finley? I pray this is a joke.

Even when Finley is not catching balls, he is extremely valuable on the field, he is still constantly receiving double teams. You know why Jennings, Nelson, Jones, and Cobb get so many open looks? It's because of Finley requiring a defensive strategy solely around him. He opens up opportunities for other guys just by stepping out onto the field.

You think defenses are going to be double teaming Crabtree when he comes in? Absolutely not.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Thank you brotha! we Need Finley out there! Leave him alone. He will be there when it counts! I can promise you that. Not everyone can be like Charles Woodson but we need him. He is rattled I am sure but he will come through!

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Thank You. We need to focus on are Defense and Woodsons move to free safety and young corners getting better. We need D-line rookies like Worthy and Daniels to continue to step up on D-Line. I like this team cause defense is gonna get better towards end of season. I LOVE WOODSEN. Even though he a michigan guy I love him.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
We are going all the way this year! just watch. in the next 6-8 weeks the defense is gonna take over. Benson needs to hold onto the ball and not fumble. that is what scares me. Everyone is so worried about Finley. I'm not! get over it and support him and he knows what he knows to do! I think at the end of the rodeo he will be there lambeau leaping!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
USA Today posted that Finley's agent says Rodgers is not a leader. That'll sure help Finley's cause.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I saw that. Pissed me off. Who the hell does he think he is to call out Rodgers like that, especially when his client is an over-paid buffoon?

When his client becomes an NFL and Super Bowl MVP, maybe he'll be able to give a few lessons on leadership. Until then, ****.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so get rid of Finley? are u serious?

Yes, I would be OK with not resigning him. Name one game he's actually helped, and not hurt is in. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Yeah, didn't think so. He's not nearly as good as he likes to think he is. Time to part ways with this chronic under-achiever.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts