Fine coming for Childress

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
To no surprise, the stunning post-game comments from Vikings coach Brad Childress will get "Chilly" in hot water with the league office.Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that the league are reviewing Childress' comments to KFAN radio for a possible fine.Mort...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

V

Vikeman

Apparently that's what it costs you to tell the truth...

Is Mike Holmgren a ****** for calling out the Refs when they costed him a superbowl against the Steelers?
I remember a 5 minute tirade.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Apparently that's what it costs you to tell the truth...

Is Mike Holmgren a ****** for calling out the Refs when they costed him a superbowl against the Steelers?
I remember a 5 minute tirade.

Holmgren no, Childress, yes.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though Jim Schwartz hasn't really produced any sucess with the Lions so far, he said it best after their week 1 loss to the bears,

"The day i blame the refs for a loss is the day I need to stop doing this"

Hopefully Chilly doesn't stop coaching though, it's fun watching him undermine the vikes chances for sucess :viksux:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Even though Jim Schwartz hasn't really produced any sucess with the Lions so far, he said it best after their week 1 loss to the bears,

"The day i blame the refs for a loss is the day I need to stop doing this"

Hopefully Chilly doesn't stop coaching though, it's fun watching him undermine the vikes chances for sucess :viksux:
Why is it that because Chilli told what the VP of officiating told him he's blaming the refs? After his little tirade after the game I do believe he was blaming the QB. "we can't be throwing the ball to the other team". All though he never once said Bretts name. He "threw him under the bus" But McCarthy say, "We have to do better on our completions", that's not throwing Rodgers under the bus.

Maybe if more coaches would come out with what he VP says on Monday and get fined we would find out exactly how bad the refs are ******** up. We know they are, just not really how much. Maybe then we could get some good damn refs.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny, chilly can blame favre and the refs but not himself?

Im so glad our coach doesnt dress up like a woman.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts