Fine and Dandy

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well alot has happened with the past the last two weeks. I have been away and have been trying to keep up with as much as possible. Just gonna give some thoughts.

1. Draft. Holy jumping frogs. From 7 to 13 picks looks like TT does have some crazy mad scientist in him. Was listen to XM and the trade fever TT had in the second round. Was disappointed at first but seeeing the draft he had have to say it was a great draft for him. If at least 3 of the picks pan out right away will be one of the best drafts in recent memory.

2. Trading Walker. While initially I wasnt all that enthused atleast he traded him away to a non divisional opponent.

3. Woodson signing. Great signing although a little to much cash for him it seems the contract was deftly constructed to not hurt after this year. Unlike KGB's contract. Woodson will bring veterne leadership to a young secondary.

4. Brett. Well glad to see him back.

5. Prospects for the year. Well I would not throw anything to lofty out there but I do see a playoff spot atleast. D will be up and coming and will have hiccups O will be 100% better I believe with a viable running game.

God Bless you all

Members online

Latest posts