FINALLY, the NFL regular season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Kevin J. Dugan Jr said:
The regular season is upon us. This is when teams get to show their stuff. Show that all the moves they made and didn’t make were in the best interest of their team. This is when the pre season is remembered as what it truly was. Diddly squizot.

Everyone knows the pre season is meaningless, however when you have nothing more to discuss it carries a paramount of importance. Deep down. No matter what anyone says during pre season they know when it looks bad its not as bad as they think and when it looks good its not as good as they think.

The pre season can be best summed up similarly like a gun with four bullets that have only ½ the required gun powder. There is not one team that goes 100% scheme wise for a game that is meant to evaluate each players progress in their vanilla based offense or defense.

The first game or two of the season teams fans over react with monumental proportions. For instance, if the Packers lose you will hear “Brett lost it he should have retired, Ahman is over the hill, Tightwad Ted should have snagged us some veteran OL ... etcâ€

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I suppose the over reaction of fans was like predicting the sun will rise the following day...

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I suppose the over reaction of fans was like predicting the sun will rise the following day...

Sorry Zero, if the fact that we as fans want to complain when our Team gets blown out at home eludes you.

Funny you don't say "it's only a game" when we win.

We can complain on a forum, thats what its here for. If you do not want to read it, don't.

I, like many others here, won't accept the embarrassing effort put forth on the field. Saying "it's only one game' is how you revert back to the 80's. I don't want to go through that again. Perhaps you don't remember it.

I sure hope McCarthy and TT don't have your mindset or the Packers are going to be hanging out in the cellar for years to come.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Complaining and being completely ignorant are not one in the same.

Anymore comments to anything I say should be considered baiting as I've asked you numerous times to stop and you keep going.

For the last time. Please, stop referring to me in any fashion. Thank you for your understanding, sir.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Anymore comments to anything I say should be considered baiting as I've asked you numerous times to stop and you keep going.

For the last time. Please, stop referring to me in any fashion. Thank you for your understanding, sir.

Here we go with the baiting thing again. Don't post stuff on a forum if you don't want people to reply to it, and you call me ignorant?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Hmmmmm, short term memory. It's cool Zero, I don't much care if you call me ignorant because I disagree with you. It's about all you have left

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Zero2Cool said:
Hmmmmm, short term memory. It's cool Zero, I don't much care if you call me ignorant because I disagree with you. It's about all you have left

I have a decent memory. I'd like to forget the last 10 hours, but hey that wont happen.

I didn't call anyone any name sir. I simply said complaining and being ignorant are not one in the same. Thought that was made clear. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts