Final Thoughts: 2011 Packers

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This will be my final post in a long while, I have a lot of stuff to work on, some papers to hand in, etc. So I won't be seeing you guys until, I'm guessing, April.

My thoughts on the 2011 Packers: With us winning the Super Bowl with the 2nd youngest roster in the league, we have the makings of a dynasty. However, I'll start believing that we have a dynasty if they have the right mindset for it. I remember people predicting "SAINTS DYNASTY" when the Saints won Super Bowl XLIV, and they lost to a below-.500 team in the playoffs. Let's hope that doesn't happen to us and let our arrogance be our downfall. If we keep our determination and our momentum that we've had in the 2010 NFL playoffs, we'll see a lot of these memorable moments in the future.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I liked our schedule for next year, except I wanted the 49ers and Cowboys on the road, so we could embarrass them like we did this year.

I don't see us ******** up like the Saints. My old man is a big Saints fan, always has been and I can tell you from learning from him, they screwed themselves before the year even started when they started cutting people and letting key free agents go.

They let a few people from their O-Line go, along with key defensive players (One of them is playing in Cleveland now, Scott Fujita) and then the Saints wonder why their O-Line was so horrible this season.

I just can't see us doing like them. All those little players we thought wouldn't have an impact, all had impacts in the end.

Members online

Latest posts