Figuring it out too late

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last week I was really amazed and curious why Brett said aloud at a press conference he was unsure if the team wanted him back. I wish the fans knew more about what was going on within the Packers.

Now Brett is not wanted back.
The demolition of the Packers is underway.

I had hopes that with some cap money some players would be brought in. It looks like the cap room will be used to acquire dead cap.

Getting an OT and DE in the draft and cap room can mean KGB and Clifton can be be cut. Diggs and Ferguson are already at the door. Getting cap room is essential for properly destructing a team.

Aaron Rodgers and his 2 no name back ups leading the team in 06 just makes me wonder why a free agent would sign with Green Bay.

I just could not accept anyone not wanting Brett. I just didn't think an organization would long for the 20 years that preceded Ron Wolf's arrival in Green Bay. I used to have confidence that the teams win/loss ratio would be higher in 2006.

Awhile back Bruce had a post about slash and burn of a franchise. I did not think it was going on or needed. I was very wrong, Smokey Bear, the whole forrest is aflame.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no, getting cap room is a circumstance from having hall of fame paid Qbs retiring, as well as other overpaid (thanks sherman) idiots being shown the door.

favre-retiring-lot lot lot lot of money(cleared up maybe)

kgb-one note...and that note isnt sung well- way too much money(cleared up i hope)

ferguson-didnt pan out, good luck-a good chunk of change(cleared up)

clifton-good TACKLE, hope he doesnt leave, having a bad year though- lot of money(stays)

flanagan-gonna be unwillingly retired(cut). good man, bad year, old, hurt, have fun on the lake - LOT of money (gonna be cleared up)

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and tromadz...

If they clear up that cap room by Favre retiring...then what?

Playoffs in the next year? 3 years? 5 years..??

What's your point...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
and tromadz...

If they clear up that cap room by Favre retiring...then what?

Playoffs in the next year? 3 years? 5 years..??

What's your point...

Didn't you read his post?

Members online

Latest posts