Ferguson

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What exactly did he do that makes you miss him? Sit on the sidelines?

Run routes half-*** and never get thrown to? Drop balls?

Yeah. I miss Koren

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean... A little... Yeah he did nothing for us really.. But he's still a young guy. He could still progress into a solid player. I still miss that 'ol Koren though more.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fergy is still giving us the same production (or lack of) as he did when he was healthy so no not really.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I havent even thought about him sense he has gotten hurt. I forgot he was on the team. But why would we be missin him? I can see special teams. But He didnt get open anymore than for example Martin.

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just thinking of Fergy earlier today when I saw that Donavan Darius had a broken leg. Before the Darius hit on Fergy 2 years ago, he was an underachieving , inconsistent, #3 WR. After the hit he became a scared, consistently bad # 4 WR.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always find it interesting that my first game in GB was that Viking game in 02 on a cold evening in Dec. and with WR's down Fergy stepped up and with 2 huge td's helped us comeback and win and I thought this is the game he becomes an NFL starter and as I look back that was the peak of his career and he'll never start a game again

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I miss the old Fergie, before the clothesline by Donovan Darius. I think he had a chance to be good before that happened, even though he never put up big numbers.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I miss Fergy, but actually in the games he wasnt impressive.

They interviewed J. Walker so I listened, he said if the Packers wouldnt have traded him, he would have retired. He said he didnt want to get hit out on the field for a team that he no longer played for. He maybe a good football player and I sure miss him out on the field with the Packers. But the bottom line is this man is an idiot..

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was close to cap neutral this year. Cap neutral meaning he would cost the team almost the same amount whether he was on the bench or not.

Now it is just a question of before June 1 or after.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you will see at the end of the season(when the situation with releasing injured players changes) the Packers will quietly make the announcement that Ferguson will be dropping grocery bags at the Woodman's store, his next employer.

Members online

Latest posts