Ferguson expects to play vs. Falcons

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

By Dylan B. Tomlinson
PackersNews.com

While the injury-ravaged Green Bay Packers will be nowhere close to full strength for the rest of this season, they may be getting back one of their better offensive players.

Receiver Robert Ferguson, who has been out for the last two games with a knee injury, said Monday he expects to be back, possibly as soon as Wednesday.

“I feel a lot better,â€

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's good to get ferguson back in there, he knows the offense, runs better routes than the guys we have under driver...but i hope he isn't tentative like he has been before this recent injury

Brooks87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:

By Dylan B. Tomlinson
PackersNews.com

While the injury-ravaged Green Bay Packers will be nowhere close to full strength for the rest of this season, they may be getting back one of their better offensive players.

Receiver Robert Ferguson, who has been out for the last two games with a knee injury, said Monday he expects to be back, possibly as soon as Wednesday.

“I feel a lot better,â€

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yooper I think the same way, but it seems that we dont learn from past mistakes so I expect to have him on the field next sunday, I yust hope he doesnt end up injured and out for the season ala Ahman Green

ChuckSTG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever, Chatman is playing better then he did when he finally got the start. Ferguson never even did that well when he did play, not expecting much out of him. Then again don't expect too much out of the packers these days either

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is good news...?

I haven't been impressed by Ferguson at all...

Members online

Latest posts