1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Fergie's Gonna Play Tonight

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IPBprez, Aug 26, 2005.

1. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Posted Aug. 25, 2005
    Notebook: Ferguson cleared to play on Friday
    [​IMG]
    By Pete Dougherty
    PackersNews.com

The Packers

2. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He is a tough guy. That is why I am very happy to have him. I am predicting a break out year for Robert. I think Javon is going to lead us in recieving yards and in TD's as far as recievers go. But i think that Fergy is going to lead the tem in receptions. it wouldn't surprise me if he puts up better numbers than Don Driver.

3. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Robert Feguson is tough? Hmmmmm.......it seems to me that this guy is always injured and not able to go full speed. I seriosly wonder how tough he is. I just wonder which quarter he will get hurt in tonight.

4. billv

billv Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You're right, Fergy should of finished the game against Jacksonville last year.

Fergy is tough. Hopefully, his bad lucky with injuries won't continue. This should be his best year.