1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Fellow gun owners: hide your property

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by GreenBlood, Jan 10, 2013.

1. PackFanNChiTown

PackFanNChiTown Bear Fan's Bane

Ratings:
    +364
    Certainly a possibility. If all an employer cares about is money they may go that route, (there are some that have already dropped contributions to employee benefits and make the employee pay the entire thing, this even before 2008). I suspect, however, that this will cost them some good talent as employees become disgruntled and start moving to other companies.

Or they could go the route my company went and still provide coverage but switch the plan to a higher deductible.

2. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    I work for the damn government and my health/dental combo for a family plan (wife,me, and one kid) would have been $700 per month !!! That is outrageous !!!! I couldn't afford it, so we went with her jobs plan, which is just over $300 per month for all 3 of us. This sh!t with health care is getting out of hand. Seems like you need to be some illegal alien or bum of society to get free health care or you will be broke trying to get decent coverage and rates.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,022
    Commit a crime, do the time for 5 years or so. You get fixed medically and your family gets state sponsored coverage while you are in. Win-win if you can do the time.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. P-E-Z

P-E-Z Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    Then again the Russian Army was defeated in Afganistan mostly with WWI vintage bolt action rifles

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. P-E-Z

P-E-Z Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +91
    You do know that there a 22 shot repeating rifle with the same rate of fire AR-15 in 1779. Lewis & Clark had one on their trip to the West coast. It was mention 39 times in their report. Its called a Girandoni Rifle. Pretty sure Jefferson knew that. Btw if you have enough money you can a tank, a flame thrower, a cannon, even B-52 were sold off recently. Some require a $200 tax stamp.

6. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    Then again the russians just stormed into the afgan territory without proper intel and without proper supply lines and proper tactics. They didnt establish air superiority, they didn't have the technology we have today to help against the ambush, snipers, IED's........The russians went into the pit bulls back yard blind folded, and they got bit in the A$$.......poor military planning and execution will get you beaten easily.

Also, this was during the cold war, we didn't like russians, so they(afgans) were supported with US made rifles and anti-air craft weapons.....dumb move on our part, because these weapons we gave them....some were found in caves to be used against us as little as 5 years ago....these dudes hold on to weapons like hoarders.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +869
    If had a B-52, I'd be the coolest dad on the block.

No one, I mean, NO ONE, would rob my house or I would carpet bomb them.

• Funny Funny x 1