1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Felix Jones and Marion Barber

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Ghost of Billy Mays, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Ghost of Billy Mays

Ghost of Billy Mays Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    It has been reported that Felix Jones might be taking over the starting RB position in Dallas. Where does that place Jones in your draft board?

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Dallas is a bit tricky. They have very good running backs, and a running OL, but their OC chooses to pass the ball a lot. Don't know how it'll go next...

3. Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I put Felix still in the second tier of backs... first group being Peterson, MJD, Rice, Ronnie Brown (when healthy), Steven Jackson... Michael Turner fits in here somewhere, I probably lump Jones with Grant, Gore.

4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    I'd take him as a solid RB3. He might be the starter, but it's going to be a committee in Dallas, which is the worst thing a FF owner can hear.