Feel like suiting up?

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just as Larry Beightol did Coach Philbin will move Spitz and insert Colledge if there is a problem. If the problem is Spitz then Colledge is in. If Tauscher Moll and Spitz move and Colledge is in.

You're worrying too much net, unless there are two problems then Wells is part of the suffle.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Just as Larry Beightol did Coach Philbin will move Spitz and insert Colledge if there is a problem. If the problem is Spitz then Colledge is in. If Tauscher Moll and Spitz move and Colledge is in.

You're worrying too much net, unless there are two problems then Wells is part of the suffle.

Yeah..we all saw how well that worked last year..:roll:

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought Samkon Gado was the backup?? Herron must have beat him out. I also still find it interesting that Allen beat Jenkins for ths starting job. I thought Jenkins was the best out of him allen and cole.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackwillBEback said:
I thought Samkon Gado was the backup?? Herron must have beat him out. I also still find it interesting that Allen beat Jenkins for ths starting job. I thought Jenkins was the best out of him allen and cole.

I dont think Herron is better than Gado, and I also though Colin Cole was better than Jenkins

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:
PackwillBEback said:

I dont think Herron is better than Gado, and I also though Colin Cole was better than Jenkins

I thought Herron out peformed Gado just about every time I saw them play this year.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackwillBEback said:

Heron did beat Gado out, but depth charts are fluid.

As for DT the coaching staff said they have not made a decison but are leaning towards Cole -- quickly adding that all will rotate and play a significant amount of the time. Cole also lined up with the first D at the start of the week, despite the chart listing Allen first.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are indeed a bit thin on the O-line going into this game, and we're also thin at receiver. As for the rest of it, I wouldn't take it too seriously. "Official" NFL depth charts put out by the teams are notoriously inaccurate. They just throw them together, and they may even screw them up on purpose so they don't give free information to opponents.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is certainly no depth on the offensive line which has to be a serious concern.
It's probably difficult to find depth for the zone blocking scheme since there aren't many teams that are totally committed to it and that makes fewer lineman that have been released to choose from.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
coston too.

dudes get hurt. we gotta respond, player-wise and management-wise and coaching-wise.

regular season time! Time to man up!

Members online

Latest posts