1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Feel like suiting up?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by net, Sep 6, 2006.

1. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
  2. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just as Larry Beightol did Coach Philbin will move Spitz and insert Colledge if there is a problem. If the problem is Spitz then Colledge is in. If Tauscher Moll and Spitz move and Colledge is in.

You're worrying too much net, unless there are two problems then Wells is part of the suffle.

3. TomAllen

TomAllen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah..we all saw how well that worked last year..:roll:

4. PackwillBEback

PackwillBEback Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    I thought Samkon Gado was the backup?? Herron must have beat him out. I also still find it interesting that Allen beat Jenkins for ths starting job. I thought Jenkins was the best out of him allen and cole.

5. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I dont think Herron is better than Gado, and I also though Colin Cole was better than Jenkins

6. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought Herron out peformed Gado just about every time I saw them play this year.

7. Bruce

Bruce Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Heron did beat Gado out, but depth charts are fluid.

As for DT the coaching staff said they have not made a decison but are leaning towards Cole -- quickly adding that all will rotate and play a significant amount of the time. Cole also lined up with the first D at the start of the week, despite the chart listing Allen first.

8. Bruce

Bruce Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That is quite a scary proposition going into a game against da bears.

9. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We are indeed a bit thin on the O-line going into this game, and we're also thin at receiver. As for the rest of it, I wouldn't take it too seriously. "Official" NFL depth charts put out by the teams are notoriously inaccurate. They just throw them together, and they may even screw them up on purpose so they don't give free information to opponents.

10. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There is certainly no depth on the offensive line which has to be a serious concern.
    It's probably difficult to find depth for the zone blocking scheme since there aren't many teams that are totally committed to it and that makes fewer lineman that have been released to choose from.

11. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Kevin Barry injury is looking like a bigger deal now huh?

12. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    coston too.

dudes get hurt. we gotta respond, player-wise and management-wise and coaching-wise.

regular season time! Time to man up!