1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Feel Good Stories

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by El Guapo, Oct 30, 2020.

1. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I ran across this story about Billy Winn. I always appreciate learning more about the players. All I knew what that we signed him and then he tipped a pass from Brees. The rest is much more interesting: https://apnews.com/article/nfl-lupus-billy-winn-green-bay-football-26c82e50c5a9bba75cceec41638fa937

Also - there is a video on the Packers website of Jamal Williams on the NFL Network show from earlier this week. It was pretty entertaining: https://www.packers.com/video/jamaal-williams-shows-off-personality-on-gmfb

• Like Like x 1
  2. sschind

sschind Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I like stories like that (Billy Winn) I am sure there are a lot of them out there for every team but we never hear them. Lots of people push through adversity and work hard to make comebacks in football and in life but when someone acknowledges that even though it was hard someone else has it worse and is sincere about it it does make you feel good. His comment about my worst days are normal days for her...this man understands adversity.

I never knew that much about Williams either and I'm glad you posted that link. It would be easy to see him out there dancing around and get the wrong idea. The idea that he is an attention seeker and what not rather than a young man who is just doing what he loves to do. I loved it when he said something to the effect of you can't take your own helmet off so when it gets knocked off I'm going to take advantage of it.

3. gopkrs

gopkrs Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Funny about his helmet getting knocked off.

4. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    Williams seems to be like a great guy. I enjoyed hearing him talk about his relationship with Aaron Jones. It will be tough that one of them will likely not be here next season.

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Packer Fan Since:
    Incongito ninja