Feed back needed

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Need some help from all of you. As some of you may or may not know I am /have developed a new Packer website.
What content/information etc would all of you like to see on a Packer website that is NOT being covered?
This is beyond a forum and really nothing is out of bounds but I feel it's important for YOU the user to have input in what you want to see.
Please feel free to PM if you don't want to post it publicly.

Thanks !

The Wok

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if you just compiled all the Packer news in one place, I'd go there.

It's kind of hard to find the smaller news stories on the major websites (ESPN.) You may even consider letting users submit stories/rate stories, with the highest rated ones at the top of the page?

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Reaction score
The Wok said:
I think if you just compiled all the Packer news in one place, I'd go there.

It's kind of hard to find the smaller news stories on the major websites (ESPN.) You may even consider letting users submit stories/rate stories, with the highest rated ones at the top of the page?

I got you covered..check this page out.( loads slow but worth it): http://packerhq.net/home/news.html

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Reaction score
longtimefan said:
those colors hurt the eyes and the blues can't even see

so far your the only one with color complaints...must like the lounge page then. Blues are there links from there feed site I can't control that.

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Reaction score
lambeauharrier said:
Did u write the mock draft too ?
i really like the site too, just the blue is unreadable wven when i highlight it!

:)
The mock draft is from my staff writer Kyle Allen who will be writing a weekly column for us. Also will have a coach's corner with some college and high school coaches who will be contributing some meat and potato type columns.
Some other goodies are planned including an reconfigured forum.

PS the blue links come from the lounge RSS feed I can not control them.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see interviews and articles regarding issues covered directly by the Packers' coaches and staff. It is one thing to stipulate who the Packers will draft, but it is another thing to hear who the Packers actually like.

If you need anything draft related please let me know. I wrote draft articles and mocks for a reputable website a few years back, but had to give it up to focus on school. Thanks.

greenbaypacker80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nicewebsite!!!!! Love the colors. Don't know if you ever thought of doing a monthly or even bimonthly type of topic of what ex packers players are doing now. I was always curious as to what some of my favorite players of the past are doing with their lives now. For example like Lynn ****ey, John Brockington, Paul Coffman, James Lofton, Mike Douglass, Sean Jones, Leroy Butler.

Members online