FAvres new hunting buddy.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hunting buddy: What is in Ingle Martin's future now that he's sitting behind not only a legend in Brett Favre but also first-round draft pick Aaron Rodgers, the heir apparent?

For now, Martin has to be content with improving as much as he can on the scout team and making sure the starting quarterback hits his target on his hunting trips.

Now that Doug Pederson and Craig Nall are gone, Favre has found a hunting friend in Martin, the third-string rookie quarterback out of Furman.

It may be just a half day a week to get away, but deer hunting is a welcome escape from football, and a chance for Martin to get to know Favre.

"I came in here saying, 'I'm going to stay out of his way.' He's done it for so long, he's the guy," Martin said. "But he's been great, starting from the first minicamp. He tells me little things like, 'Hey, look at this, you're doing this, you're doing that on this read.' I just try to take in everything I can."

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Martin has seemed like a good guy from what I have heard about him. I hope is is successful someday. Probably isn't going to be in GB though.

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ol Brett didn't want to go hunting with AJ and Kamp because they just got new toys(rifles) and he didn't want to get shot.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ol Brett didn't want to go hunting with AJ and Kamp because they just got new toys(rifles) and he didn't want to get shot.

Those can not be compared to a certain political person of our country

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to hear. I was worrying about him since he lost his hunting and golfing (longwell) partners.

Don't feel bad for him. He has hunting and golfing buddies. They jsut arentt players. He plays a lot of golf with some of the security guys.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats awesome, now favre isn't lonely. The key is that Favre looks like he is having fun on and off the field and if he is having fun he is going to stay.

Members online

Latest posts