Favre's interception in New Orleans 2009 Championship Game, LOL!

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I4SXfr19b4]YouTube - Karlos Dansby Recovers Aaron Rodgers Fumble. Cardinals Win (HQ)[/ame]

This is what I have to cling on to... ;)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Leave it to a VIKING to ruin a moment..

Its okay---your used to your moments being ruined arent ya?

You know what I find absolutely funny? People expect Rodgers to NEVER screw up, but when a 20 year vet does the same thing over and over again, its HE IS JUST HAVING FUN...Why is that? To me it smells rotten, or is it the stench from the DUMP in Minnesota?

Run away little Viking fan your purple head is about to explode and I rather you not do that HERE..Your not wearing your crocs

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha some good replies to my video. I couldn't help myself by posting it. And as to the Favre/Rodgers comment on page one, I think the same thing applies to both QBs, but maybe Favre a little more. And that is that it was more of a team effort loss than an individual one. Favre certainly didn't lose the game for the Vikings, but he did contribute to it by that ill advised throw at the end. The loss can be attributed to several things, such as the turnovers by us, the lack of forced turnovers by us, and of course, the referees ;) haha had to throw that in there.

As to the Packers game, I think the defense really lost the game for them. I was very nervous that the packers would win the game when they mounted that ridiculous comeback, but thankfully they lost. On top of the terrible defense play, rodgers had an interception and the fumble in overtime, and he missed the game winning throw to a wide open Jennings. I also think the refs may be partially to blame for the loss on the missed face mask call, which is why I am all for being able to challenge penalties, or at least have them reviewable in crucial situations like OT or the final 2 minutes.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The youtube videos of peoples reactions are the best :viksux:
It was no surprise to this Packer fan.
Well, not as much as it was to Burnt or Viqueens fans.

I just kept waiting and waiting for that to happen and then when it did, Hallelujah!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what I find absolutely funny? People expect Rodgers to NEVER screw up, but when a 20 year vet does the same thing over and over again, its HE IS JUST HAVING FUN...Why is that? To me it smells rotten, or is it the stench from the DUMP in Minnesota?
There was another open receiver down field.
Could have taken a knee.
At least, tried to have run forward.
But nope. None of the above. Instead, throws ACROSS his body while running the opposite way. Which is a big no-no for a QB.
Oh well, some people just never learn and Burnt Fart is one of them.
And for us Packers fans, that's a good thing. A very very good thing.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe I read somewhere recently that not only has Minnesota never won a Super Bowl, but they have never even had the lead in a Super Bowl, not even for a single second.

I wonder if I'll still hate 'em so much when they move to LA?

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, but nobody will beat this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWGe1cf0M9o"]YouTube - Josh McCown To Nate Poole - 2003 (Knocked Minnesota out of the Playoffs)[/ame]

My most memorable sports moment.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha some good replies to my video. I couldn't help myself by posting it. And as to the Favre/Rodgers comment on page one, I think the same thing applies to both QBs, but maybe Favre a little more. And that is that it was more of a team effort loss than an individual one. Favre certainly didn't lose the game for the Vikings, but he did contribute to it by that ill advised throw at the end. The loss can be attributed to several things, such as the turnovers by us, the lack of forced turnovers by us, and of course, the referees ;) haha had to throw that in there.

As to the Packers game, I think the defense really lost the game for them. I was very nervous that the packers would win the game when they mounted that ridiculous comeback, but thankfully they lost. On top of the terrible defense play, rodgers had an interception and the fumble in overtime, and he missed the game winning throw to a wide open Jennings. I also think the refs may be partially to blame for the loss on the missed face mask call, which is why I am all for being able to challenge penalties, or at least have them reviewable in crucial situations like OT or the final 2 minutes.
Oh My Freaking GOD!!!!!

We have TWO reasonable Vikings fans on this forum! That's 2 more than I know!!!

Glad to have you in here. Usually "your kind" is obnoxious, ignorant and full of themselves, but having a rival like you that is well articulate, intelligent and respectful is great!

Hope to have some great debates about this rivalry with you on the future! GO DOLPHINS!!!! ;) :viksux:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHAHA LMAO :D

Still Funny :)

Music to my ears :D I love the announcers ripping on him. That's the best part

This is not Detroit, man, this is the Super Bowl!!!!!!!

One of the best phrases in history.

Just wanted to bump this timeless thread...

I just watched the replays over on you tube.
Everything from the Fox broadcast, to Paul Allen's classic reaction to the fans freaking out, just like we did for all those years watching this overrated loser.

Thanx for those great and sweet memories as a Viqueen, BrINT!
Your losing for the Yikes! will be your legacy, in my book. :king:

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i like how peoples reactions were like wtf?!?!?! i mean have they never seen favre play before

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

I agree with you completely, Randysbutt. Rodgers was awesome! Too bad the team wasn't able to notch a victory, but gotta give credit to the Cards and their remarkable QB.

If you look at Rodgers stats in that game plus last Sunday's game: 7 TDs in his first two playoff games!!! Are you kidding me? That has never been done before.

Not by the top 10 QBs of all time, or even Favre!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you completely, Randysbutt. Rodgers was awesome! Too bad the team wasn't able to notch a victory, but gotta give credit to the Cards and their remarkable QB.
Randysbutt.....
Love that nickname for his screen name.

If you look at Rodgers stats in that game plus last Sunday's game: 7 TDs in his first two playoff games!!! Are you kidding me? That has never been done before.

Not by the top 10 QBs of all time, or even Favre!
Well I'm sure he's thrown 7 interception in two consecutive play off games somewhere. :rain:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like this one?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoJ_K4Mlt4w]YouTube - Vikings fans reaction to Favre interception vs Saints[/ame]
It's a good one cause it's a montage with Paul Allen's priceless reaction as well.

Ya know, that was us a few years ago.
But now that it was other fans, it's awesome to watch.
:viksux:

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
watch this and smile lol
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-HKpMIztNM]YouTube - ****** reacts to Saints defeating Brett Favre and the Vikings.[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts