Favre's Hat.. Post Game Interview..

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Name another QB that would sport a hat like that? I have about 3 similar hats.... for hunting... but I don't know that I would have worn it to a post game interview..

I loved it though.. :) Brett fits Wisconsin to a tee..

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
lol yeah I wonder if some of the younger talent is rubbing off on Favre a little bit.

Well if he starts pulling into the Lambeau parking lot with 50 cent cranked.. I think we will know the answer.. :lol:

It is good to see everyone enjoying the season..

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a huge smile on my face watching that post-game interview. My gf was like, "nice hat Brett", and all I could do is laugh. We also had a good laugh at the *** spanking incident during the game. Brett is having fun and it is so nice to see.

ttsather

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That also looks like a graphic t-shirt from Express, or something.

Quite the combination.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like to think he was going to walk out there with crazy wild hair and said "oh! give me your hat __________" and took it.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who would he have taken it from. as shocking as it was to see Favre wearing a camo hat like that, i can't hardly see any one else on the team who would wear such a thing. the only person i can picture wearing a hat like that is someone called "Jimbo" or "Bubba"... hmmm..

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
the only person i can picture wearing a hat like that is someone called "Jimbo" or "Bubba"... hmmm..

Did I forget to tell you I am 6' 4" and about 290... :lol: Jimbo93z... nope doesn't work for me. ;)

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
the only person i can picture wearing a hat like that is someone called "Jimbo" or "Bubba"... hmmm..

Did I forget to tell you I am 6' 4" and about 290... :lol: Jimbo93z... nope doesn't work for me. ;)

i already knew that, minus the Jimbo part. I'm just gonna go check something out over here by the door
:hauls ***:

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we just need to understand that Favre is on the cutting edge of the fashion industry.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
who would he have taken it from. as shocking as it was to see Favre wearing a camo hat like that, i can't hardly see any one else on the team who would wear such a thing. the only person i can picture wearing a hat like that is someone called "Jimbo" or "Bubba"... hmmm..

Or "Tauscher"...

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
Hmmmm........Bubba93z has a ring to it ! :p

I had this sneaking suspicion that I left myself wide open for that one... ahhhhh Vikesrule strikes..... My turn soon.

I perfer BubbaGump.. :lol:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

Or "Tauscher"...
Touche, Nuts. Touche.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Not really sure why this is a surprise to anyone. I know I've only seen Brett during his few years as a Packer, but he's always dressed and wore hats that you wouldn't typically see being worn during a conference.
The only time I recall him being well dressed was when he announced he was going into rehab the season before the Super Bowl win.

Not sure how that is young guys rubbing off on him, but ... okay.

Members online

Latest posts