1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre's 4th Quarter Comeback

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Greg C., Dec 22, 2006.

1. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, it wasn't pretty, but Brett Favre finally led his team to a 4th quarter comeback for the first time in what seems like forever. I was very glad to see this, especially since it could possibly be his last game at Lambeau Field. His audible and throw to Ruvell Martin on that last drive were really brilliant, and he also made a couple of other nice plays to keep the drive going. It was a cold, rainy, ugly win, but I'll take it.

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This won't be his last. He'll be back for at least one more year, more likely two or three.

3. DakotaT

DakotaT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll take any win over those a$$clowns, but the Metrodome wins are the ones I really cherish.

4. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He didn't have to have the comeback if the 1st half drives had been finished. The alleged comeback it not a big thing to celebrate because the game was not even close.

5. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    an ugly win, but its a little more than that

we've worked our way up from the 'laughing stock' bracket, the top-5 draft picks

we're gonna come out of this with at least a 4-2 division record, maybe 5-1 and maybe...maybe...a wild card

we won a game on national tv, or for at least whoever can afford premium digital cable packages,

this season has been a step in the right direction, i got laughed at by some friends for saying in april that we'd go .500 and we're one win away from doing that...say what you will about every position on this team other than donald driver and the LB's, but we have 7 wins...the vikings were slated to do a lot better and we're gonna finish above them...i think mccarthy has us going in the right direction, and we just need a few more playmakers, and especially ahman green back...

6. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought the pass to Ruvell Martin was the best throw he's thrown this year. Right on the money and a clutch audible by Favre as well. That's the type of play that makes me want him to come back. Refreshing to see that after the ugly memory of the Rams game still lingers in my dreams.

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

I'm so glad the commentators brought that game up. SO FREAKING GLAD.

8. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    The most impressive thing is that he's done it WITH THIS TEAM...

(It's funny...most commentators around the NFL seem to realize that Favre doesn't have much to work with on this current Packer team since they are young and rebuilding...yet certain Packer fans on this site refuse to take/accept this fact into their calculations and their judgements of Favre...)

Interesting...

9. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477

yeah that Bubba sure is a young one...

10. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    I should have said either they are "young...or old and slow with bad hands"...

:wink:

11. dxbfan

dxbfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well if NFL network and NFL.com are to be believed, it wont matter since Brett wont be coming back. What's with that?? talk about sensationalism for the sake of it.