FAVRE WILL RETIRE!

Reaction score
This isnt for sure later he will have the itch again and be like oh i hate u jets i want to go to another team now i want to go to the vikings so i get spanked by are old team by me throwing 4 ints to charles and nicky collins

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaron rodgers is god said:
This isnt for sure later he will have the itch again and be like oh i hate u jets i want to go to another team now i want to go to the vikings so i get spanked by are old team by me throwing 4 ints to charles and nicky collins

Want to bet on that?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's not a madman. He's just Favre. The same reason he won, the same reason he threw so many interceptions is the same reason he came back last season and wanted to prove TT wrong: he's a 39 year old child. He has the same passion of a teenager, but he hasn't matured to his age. At least is what I can conclude, given all that has occurred, because I've never talked to him... Despite all of this, we should retire #4 in the opening game...

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This week, Thompson's decisions look pretty good. Favre retires after one year, and earlier this week, the Texans released Ahman Green after two unproductive seasons.

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Absolutely. We should retire his number next year and welcome him back. He must be remembered as one of the greats in Packers history. All that went on last offseason needs to be put to rest right now. The Packers will show maturity and professionality by retiring his number fast, and hopefully he'll be mature enough to forget last year's harshness. In 10 years time no one will remember he was a Jet. He'll just be a Packer.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron rodgers is god said:

Some people just can't give Brett any positive thoughts. I, for one, think that this is it, and I wish Brett and his family all the good luck they can possibly have.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone think he'd do a 1-day re-sign with the packers so he could retire a packer like other vets have done in the past? My hunch is no since there appears to still be a lot of resentment on his part.

skipper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Jack Concannon's name is put in the ring of honor before Favres...seriously how long before the Packers and him make up? I bet any money GB will have to put out the olive branch first, he's pissed off alot of fans here.

Packerbacker87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be nice if the Pack retired his jersey at the opening game. It would finally signal the end of the Favre era, and bring closure to last year's tomoltuous season. Rodgers could also play without any sort of monkey on his back, as Favre would be officially done with the NFL.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Packerbacker87 said:
I'd be nice if the Pack retired his jersey at the opening game. It would finally signal the end of the Favre era, and bring closure to last year's tomoltuous season. Rodgers could also play without any sort of monkey on his back, as Favre would be officially done with the NFL.

Until Aaron wins a MVP or a SB he will always have a monkey on his back.

Maybe not as big of a one as this past year, but still will be there

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well at least the Pack got a 3rd rd pick out of the trade .Maybe the Pack will retire his # on a monday nite game. :beer:

The Coordinator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Packerbacker87 said:

Until Aaron wins a MVP or a SB he will always have a monkey on his back.

Maybe not as big of a one as this past year, but still will be there

Not only the monkey but the name Favre will always be above his head in the ring of honor.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I realize some people still want to hear and talk about this, but he is no longer a Packer player( therefore not Packer news), so I moved it to the NFL News section as he last played for the Jets.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
That 25 mil media contract or whatever the heck it was is still on the table, isn't it? I wouldn't be surprised if he takes it.

Reaction score
I used to Love brett Favre but what he did this year just pissed me off so much i never thought i could love a man so much and then hate him the next day. seeing him where the packer jersey now on sportscenter just sickens me a little bit it doesnt look the same on him.

boisenjm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a crazy year and I just hope it can be all over so that we can have positive memories when we thinjk back on his career with the Pack.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts