Favre watch 2015

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Brett never forgets his friends. He's a high character guy that way. Wonder if Brad was there to pick him up?

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Out of respect to Bart Starr, I've sworn off on making any derogatory comments on Favre. I wonder when the Vikings will have Brett Favre Night in Minneapolis?

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here we go again. You guys salivate at the opportunity to Favre bash. Enjoy!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People pay attention to the most mundane things don't they? Brett Favre travels? you're ******** me? He has friends he visits? knock me over with a feather

Packerguy12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People are going to go back and forth arguing for the rest of their lives on the favre love/hate. what's the point in trying to change someone's opinion?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Did I comment on changing opinion?

Just stated the haters love to bash

And the lovers think beating the others over the head with it will change our minds, and its getting boring now.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

We agree--It was Favre bashing

Obviously we don't agree because the initial comment was about what Favre was doing. YOU then said the Favre haters are salivating at the opportunity to have a go. I am not prepared to go into it again as my opinion of the man is well documented. IF you think he walks on water and is Gods representative on Earth ? Good for you. I respect your choice. Just respect mine. Thank you.

Members online

Latest posts