Favre vents frustration as Packers seek stride

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
tromadz said:
i just watched it. He seems disgusted with the negativity and cynical second guessing (kinda like I am).

agreed... i think brett would get a little testy with some of the "fans" posting on this site. did i mention that favre is a bad ***

I'm sure this was a shot at me, but I'm not negative. I've got us going 12-4. Any of you guys got us doing any better?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DePack said:
Packnic said:
tromadz said:
i just watched it. He seems disgusted with the negativity and cynical second guessing (kinda like I am).

agreed... i think brett would get a little testy with some of the "fans" posting on this site. did i mention that favre is a bad ***

I'm sure this was a shot at me, but I'm not negative. I've got us going 12-4. Any of you guys got us doing any better?

just for the purpose to 'one up' you... .:)

13 - 3 and I have valid reasoning!! woohoo

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is probably frustrated with the team and himself. I don't blame him. Like he stated, it is a pre season game so we can still turn this thing around. The only problem is Week 1 is about a week away so they're is a lot of work to do in short time.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
DePack said:
This all comes from his press conference yesterday. Go to packers.com and listen to it. The tone in his voice says alot. It was the first time I've ever heard Favre get a little testy with a reporter.

Agree 110 % DePack, I have never heard him like that before. Facial features, tone of voice and even his body language might have one believe that he is a little more pissed than usual right now !!!

I hope he IS pissed! Maybe he can light a fire under these young kids and get them to perform past expectations.
And R.P.........your saying Farve should have become a Dallas Cowboy just about make me puke. Just the THOUGHT of him on that team is sickening.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes Dallas Cowgirls $uck !!!!!

He would have never gonne that low... Maybe he will change sex before doing that !!!!

Come on Brett stick the football in the media mouth... Ohhhh and Javon´s mouth too!!!!

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Imagine Brett playing with TO. That's enough to make me puke. IMO Brett should keep looking at this as one of his greatests challenges yet and that should be enough to help keep him motivated. He always says there's nothing left for him to do in the league, but how about taking a bunch of youngsters to the playoffs. To me that would be one of his greatest accomplishments yet

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
Imagine Brett playing with TO. That's enough to make me puke. IMO Brett should keep looking at this as one of his greatests challenges yet and that should be enough to help keep him motivated. He always says there's nothing left for him to do in the league, but how about taking a bunch of youngsters to the playoffs. To me that would be one of his greatest accomplishments yet

Agreed. He has his ring and is a guaranteed 1st ballot Hall of Famer. His records stand as proof he is one of the best ever to play the game. If he takes this team to the playoffs, with all the inexperience he has to work with, it would definately be a high note in his career. I am truly hoping that the Pack can get it together and tear apart the NFC North this season. Brett deserves a lot more than the 4-12 the Pack finished with last year.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:

great post!!! agree 100%!! :D

Members online

Latest posts