OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
^^^^Posted IPB's Article^^^^
Guys if you find good stuff like this, post it. That way people don't have to leave to read it. Just make sure you cite where it came from.

Don't defame him. :oops: :oops:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Side Note - Hey Guys, first off, thanks to RYAN for doin the leg work on this one....

Secondly, I get up pretty darn early for work (4:30a), so I was gettin pretty tired when I saw that article....
('sides, you all had a good time with the Bates posting.... right?)

Over on another web site - a couple of guys post articles outta Madison WI all the time... I was curious if we could coordinate a select group who could watch over certain sites and then update everyone here accordingly.. Personally, I have a login for PackersNews - Anyone got a login for JSonline stuff? Or any of the other sites? PackerReport, etc? It would help, I think.. We could get this site ahead of the curve.... watchout for AP stories being posted...

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Side Note - Hey Guys, first off, thanks to RYAN for doin the leg work on this one

ROFL that is awesome. Ryan does it, he gets a thanks, I do it I get lashed out on for 'defaming' ...

And I'm sure there is a 'difference' ... RIGHHHHHHHT

This is why I love the interwebz :D

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over on another web site - a couple of guys post articles outta Madison WI all the time... I was curious if we could coordinate a select group who could watch over certain sites and then update everyone here accordingly.. Personally, I have a login for PackersNews - Anyone got a login for JSonline stuff? Or any of the other sites? PackerReport, etc? It would help, I think.. We could get this site ahead of the curve.... watchout for AP stories being posted...

If you guys see that those sites have an RSS feed (should be a little orange or white rectangle that says "RSS" - you can see an example on the bottom of our site on the main page
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
), let me know and I will put it on my list to feed into the ticker at the top when the new one comes out. That way people don't have to watch, you can just read the tickers on the main paige.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll keep my eye out RYAN....

Man, Slick sure does have some THIN skin..... eh?
I just spent two days complimentin' the guy.... he reminds me of my Ex-wife..
Ain't nuthin' ever good enuf.....!

I'll tell ya Slick - I think most people are about over the hill with that conversation!
Besides that - YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE.. workin' that hard at findin' fault with the other Member(s)...
And, you're the only one - til now - singling out the Messenger, instead of focusing on the message!
If you voted at all - it was for Kerry - even if he did commit those atrocities.....
You should just move on and focus on the messages..... the rest of us have realized it's still a free country!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Yet again, you prove you are a hypocrite.

I love how you turn the tables with your nonsense. How bout you get off your high horse and stop acting like your craphole doesn't stink, because bro, I hate to be the one to tell ya this, but you STINK!!!
btw bub you were not complimenting me, as you said 'im staying on topic' or something of that nature ... thats hardly complimenting

:shock:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:eek:fftopic:
Take it to PM or another thread if you guys want to discuss how you hate/love eachother etc.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what erks me more is the fact that Walker knows how this team responds to holdouts. he knows exactly what kind of cap situation this team is in.

anybody think he pulled this stunt with the intent to get traded to a new team with a new contract? i have a hard time believing both Javon and Drew couldn't foresee any of this.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will take a lot of players speaking out on this. Walker only had an 8 on his wonderlic score. That is around 76 on an IQ test(Same as Torrence Marshall).

Walker is about to get an expensive lesson. I think he stood a very good shot at a great extension next year his RFA year. The Packers would have paid well.

Now he is blowing it and Favre is really giving good advice before it gets out of hand. Duller(Sharper) should stay out of it.

By the way
The Patriots have the the highest average wonderlic score.
They also seem to like players that don't have an ego problem.

I wonder at people that hire a guy like Rosenhaus. Who would seek the services such a character.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
what erks me more is the fact that Walker knows how this team responds to holdouts. he knows exactly what kind of cap situation this team is in.

anybody think he pulled this stunt with the intent to get traded to a new team with a new contract? i have a hard time believing both Javon and Drew couldn't foresee any of this.
The Packers and other NFL teams maintain a similar procedure for hold outs and restructures.

I don't think he wants to be traded. If he does he's hidding it very well. Javon didn't because Drew told him this was the best way to get cash, quick. I'm sure Drew knew, the question would be does he care? The obvious answer would be, no.

Members online

Latest posts