Favre trying to pull even more strings

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
The link no longer exists? Was it taken off the official site? What did it say?

what he said.

what was on this site that has everybody riled up?

i have a feeling this is getting blown waaay outta proportion.

Reaction score

Well apparently a friend of Brett disclosed that he has asked to be traded because he is pissed with TT.

Tripp/cheesey/longtimefan said the poster who posted that was legit, and not one to make random stuff up.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
What proof do I have? What proof does ANYONE here have about anything they post?

This line tells it all about the quality of accuracy from this poster. He believes theres no way to prove what you say OR that people say things just for the sake of saying them.

Quite a few posters actually provide source's and sometimes links.

No worries, after you obtain some experience with people and forums you will learn this my friend.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oannes said:
What proof do I have? What proof does ANYONE here have about anything they post?

This line tells it all about the quality of accuracy from this poster. He believes theres no way to prove what you say OR that people say things just for the sake of saying them.

No worries, after you obtain some experience with people and forums you will learn this my friend.

Eh, he doesn't have to provide proof. It's really everyone else's fault for not viewing Favre the same way we view Carroll. I mean what's not to believe about "I saw an email from a guy that I respect that told me everything about Brett" and hell he made us a promise!

(Note: I'm not calling oannes a liar, but he goes after people for believing what theyve known of Favre for 16 years and then doesn't understand why people don't believe some poster on a message board with no links or sources of any kind. I have to say I disagree with the premise.)

PS. Zero your avatar is just funny as hell everytime I look at it lol :rotflmao:

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oannes said:

I just can't buy it. You can guarantee if Brett did something "that wrong" the media would be on it like flies on ****.

Was Favre perfect, hell no but who the hell cares. This isn't a Lifetime movie. Bretts laid it on the line for us a hell of alot more than most guys that cycle through this organization.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Oannes said:

I just can't buy it. You can guarantee if Brett did something "that wrong" the media would be on it like flies on ****.

Was Favre perfect, hell no but who the hell cares. This isn't a Lifetime movie. Bretts laid it on the line for us a hell of alot more than most guys that cycle through this organization.

Well he does have a point that the media will ignore certain things about a superstars character such as Jordans gambling and infedelity for years while in the NBA. Of course this was very very common in the NBA and the media takes a "who am I to judge so I won't report it" attitude. That being said I don't choose to believe what oannes has to say about Favre nor do I really care.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Zero2Cool said:
Oannes said:

Well he does have a point that the media will ignore certain things about a superstars character such as Jordans gambling and infedelity for years while in the NBA. Of course this was very very common in the NBA and the media takes a "who am I to judge so I won't report it" attitude. That being said I don't choose to believe what oannes has to say about Favre nor do I really care.

It was.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have feelings both pro and con about this subject. In the final analysis, I believe the hard feelings re TT started in FA and now are rekindled by this Moss episode. Many people just do not agree with his philosophy of building a team. That's cool. Apparently, Favre doesn't either. Also cool up to a certain extent, and that extent should have been the front door of Lambeau. But now, the cat(for better or worse) is out of the bag. What's said cannot be unsaid. All we can hope for now is that none of the new players take exception to Favre's apparent lack of respect for their talents or the locker room could become a tension-filled spot. IMO, Favre could mend fences(if he wanted to) by showing up at the next camp, whether he practices or not. It would illustrate that he still cares for this team more than himself. It could mend some shaky bridges.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

Well apparently a friend of Brett disclosed that he has asked to be traded because he is pissed with TT.

Tripp/cheesey/longtimefan said the poster who posted that was legit, and not one to make random stuff up.

and now the post is gone. ****.

ahh the joys of offseason.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Something seems fishy at that OBF.com site. Posts get deleted, very mysteriously.

I mean, Brett tells DavidPHX to ask the forum to calm down a little bit, so DavidPHX posts it, then hours later its removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts