Favre Tribute Videos

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Oh of course! Probably two. One for the internet and one for download. I'm going to be spending a lot of time into it thought so I won't have it done til around draft time probably.

Chevelle2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh of course! Probably two. One for the internet and one for download. I'm going to be spending a lot of time into it thought so I won't have it done til around draft time probably.

What program are you using and wear are you getting your clips from?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
i cant wait til i finish mine ;)

maybe you did?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5yqiJat4mI

has your web site on the clips :thumbsup:

No, I didn't, but I assure you the one I release will be far superior to that. I really wish he would have blocked out my sites name on there. I don't want 'credit' for that garbage.

Zero2Cool said:

wear? ;)

I have several programs to use, haven't decided which to use yet. I'm still formulating the design an structure of the video then I have to find and edit the clips and so on an so forth.

The video I will release will be most likely two versions. One 10 minute video for YouTube then a downloadable one that is going to be twice as long.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This was something I made last year before he announced he was playing..I know nothing special just something I wanted to do real fast

Song is Leave this Life

by The Gufs

Chevelle2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Zero2Cool said:

maybe you did?

No, I didn't, but I assure you the one I release will be far superior to that. I really wish he would have blocked out my sites name on there. I don't want 'credit' for that garbage.

Zero2Cool said:

wear? ;)

I have several programs to use, haven't decided which to use yet. I'm still formulating the design an structure of the video then I have to find and edit the clips and so on an so forth.

The video I will release will be most likely two versions. One 10 minute video for YouTube then a downloadable one that is going to be twice as long.

Well, Id love to make one myself, which is why I asked. So if you could be mre specific, thatd be really helpful.

Thanks

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
longtimefan said:
Zero2Cool said:

maybe you did?

Zero2Cool said:

wear? ;)

Well, Id love to make one myself, which is why I asked. So if you could be mre specific, thatd be really helpful.

Thanks

Since it was free, I use MovieMaker which comes with Windows. (press CTRL + R and type moviemk.exe to start the program)

It's pretty simple to pick up too.

Where I got the video's from is I recorded every Packers game of 2006 and 2007 because I wanted to capture Brett's last season.

Hope that helps.

Latest posts