Favre to the Vikings

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just think how Sage and Tavaris feel. The Vikings will probably draft a QB next year you would think. That's at least what a lot of mock draft sites are speculating already. This whole Favre thing was very unexpected. When the pack are playing the vikings, I will be rooting that much more for the packers because it seems Favre wants his revenge.

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm happy. Our most hated archrival just added a 40 year old QB who missed training camp the year after he led the league in interceptions (again) and had arm surgery.

He will definitely turn it over more than Jackson and he will definitely take carries away from Peterson. Two good things, IMO.

This will finally be settled on the field where it should be. Some Favrists, like Levens, will want Favre to beat the Packers. I want Favre's career to come to an end on the frozen tundra, crawling in pain like a fly with his wings torn off.

He's had his chance to go out on top and in style. He's fumbled those and spat in the face of the franchise that made him rich and famous. Screw him into the ground.

Where's Charles Martin when you need him?

Couldn't have say it better.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Wow, what a lying ****** My #4 Jersey is going to be my new painting/yard work shirt.

Not only that, the Queens paid $12M to Farve who is over the hill, and still has a small rotator cuff tear (Just announced) just to spite the Pack. This is about as dumb as the Herschel Walker trade.

On the other hand we can thank Favre for putting $12M toward the queens salary cap. I doubt he'll last the season playing a minimum 10 games on astroturf.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is more accurate IMO. Writen by a guy that was a Favre believer, and got tired of being played by him. King believed Favre even after he said to him he would NEVER change teams, even if the packers decided to trade him...

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This will finally be settled on the field where it should be. Some Favrists, like Levens, will want Favre to beat the Packers. I want Favre's career to come to an end on the frozen tundra, crawling in pain like a fly with his wings torn off.

He's had his chance to go out on top and in style. He's fumbled those and spat in the face of the franchise that made him rich and famous. Screw him into the ground.

Where's Charles Martin when you need him?

Nice!
So you not only wish for your former hero to get seriously hurt you even bring up that pile of **** Charles Martin.
Nice to see that Packer fans still have a soft spot in their hearts for that worthless turd.

Stay classy Packer fans!
:happy0005:

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a desperation move on three levels, the first of which is the only one that makes me think that this would be a bad move:

1. Childress is firmly on the hot seat and needs to win now.

2. The roster outside of the QB position has never been better for the Vikings and there isn't a position outside of QB that isn't Super Bowl caliber (by which I mean that there isn't a corps on the roster that is really below average enough to be a hindrance. So they are in a position to win now and they think that they had a chance to get a QB who may do that for them before time runs out - because Sagevaris Jacksonfels wasn't going to get that done.

3. The stadium situation can't be overlooked. They came close to getting blacked out a couple of times last year and fan support is waning. They've sold thousands of tickets already since the announcement came this morning.

Overall, this ownership of the Wilfs is a good one who has not been afraid to make a big splash and stick their noses into any situation if it means improving the team or stirring up excitement in order to bring in more $ and thus help in their pursuit of a new stadium.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
"Chilly" to Favre: "Now or never"

During a Tuesday press conference, which started roughly 45 minutes late, the Vikings introduced quarterback Brett Favre. And Favre, wearing a faded red/pink hat that looked to be as old as the grizzled quarterback himself, said that everything came to a head...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

BearDown!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know you guys don't want my sympathy, but I'm sorry this happened.

I'm sorry that this egomaniac has put your fanbase through all this. He's a joke. I understand the history he had in Green Bay, as a football fan I appreciated it. As a Bears fan though, I hated him with a passion. My hate for him has reached a new level today. There's now two games I'll secretly be rooting for the Packers to win.

I hated how he talked about his daughter and how she wanted him to win another Super Bowl, yet this was the same family that wanted him to retired a year and a half ago.

When Favre pulled all this stuff before, I knew we were beginning to see his true colors. It's ironic how they wound up to be purple and yellow.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hated how he talked about his daughter and how she wanted him to win another Super Bowl, yet this was the same family that wanted him to retired a year and a half ago.

When Favre pulled all this stuff before, I knew we were beginning to see his true colors. It's ironic how they wound up to be purple and yellow.
He actually thinks we're all just stupid, that we're gonna buy this emotional, "I really mean what I say" crap. Combine that with the Lombardi comparison and the "real pack fan" ********, and there you have it. Crocs tears.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
in a way im happy ... i mean i wish Brett well ,, the pack is my team so im cheering for the pack ... that being said Brett with the queens makes for an interesting nfc north ... im kinda excited to watch this season ,, interesting ...

D.Levens

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you morons realize that YOU GOT RID OF FAVRE?

Where's the outrage at Thom P. Tedson? You know...Mr. 31-33.

What hypocrites you are...How does Sage feel...? How does Tarvaris feel..? What about AROD? Boo hoo..Give me a Break!

You babies didn't want Favre back but you don't want him to play for another team. You deserve to return to obscurity because you don't appreciate what you had when you had it. You threw him out the door. You are the turncoats and traitors in my view..

There's no reason why the Packers couldn't have won it all EXCEPT for the stupid arrogance of Thom P. Tedson, who wanted to win it all without Favre to stroke his own friggin' EGO.

Anyone who doesn't understand that yet is a fool.

Now you're all whining like babies because he DARED to sign with another team. What do you think that you OWN the guy in perpetuity?

It's going to be great watching FAvre crush Tedson 2x this year and make him look like the fool that he is...Tedson is the bad guy in all of this, yet you refuse to see it.

Man..Revenge is going to be schweeeeeet...

(Karma's a *****, ain't it TT?)

Once that loser is fired, the Packers can FINALLY move on in a good direction...

You guys can fight it out with that turd Philtration for the bottom of the NFC cellar...hehe. Look at the good "friends" you're already making, a friggin' turd like Phil...You'll be lucky to beat the Lions this year.

Goodbye Thom P. Tedson!!! Yes.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre just retired again!
He said that he wants to go into the Hall of Fame as a Seattle Seahawk.
Go Brett!

America

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice!
So you not only wish for your former hero to get seriously hurt you even bring up that pile of **** Charles Martin.
Nice to see that Packer fans still have a soft spot in their hearts for that worthless turd.

Stay classy Packer fans!
:happy0005:

Never MY hero. I admired what he did for my team in the 90s but I've been aware for a very long time that there was a large gap between the myth and the man and that he wasn't nearly what people were talking him up to being.

My heroes are guys like Lincoln and Jackie Robinson and Dads who volunteer to coach Little League and Moms who work all day long and still find time to read to their kids even when they're dog tired.

Seriously hurt? You'd have to define seriously. I've had a broken jaw, a broken nose, a torn meniscus and two torn rotator cuff muscles. I wouldn't consider any of those as being serious. They healed. But yeah, I'd love it if we broke Favre and put an end to his ******** and gave him something to remember us by every time it rained.

Charles Martin. I'm sure some people don't remember him (he died a while back). Some remember what he did (he grabbed McMahon well after he'd thrown the ball and drove him into the turf). What few remember is why.

The Packers had lost their QB the previous season to late hits, and the week before their QB had taken a number of late hits. So when the Bears started taking late shots at our QB, Martin decided it was time to even the score and he certainly did that.

Yeah, it was a dirty and dangerous hit, just like when a pitcher throws at a batter in baseball. But it sent a clear message.....stop hitting our QB late. McMahon, if I recall correctly, had missed quite a few games with injury that year and then missed the last four games of the season after Martin tent-pegged him.

If you remember all this, try to pretend that you don't remember that at this time the Bears were the dirtiest team in the league. Try also to pretend that Martin's hit was totally unprovoked.

Hey, it happened. I don't want to see a dirty hit on Favre, but I'd definitely like to see him broken in a way that wouldn't heal quickly. He sits there and calls ME out and says I'm not really a Packer fan because I don't like what he's doing......screw him. I was a Packer fan before he was born. He can bite me. I'd totally like to see him crushed and in pain on the Frozen Tundra.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you morons realize that YOU GOT RID OF FAVRE?

Where's the outrage at Thom P. Tedson? You know...Mr. 31-33.

What hypocrites you are...How does Sage feel...? How does Tarvaris feel..? What about AROD? Boo hoo..Give me a Break!

You babies didn't want Favre back but you don't want him to play for another team. You deserve to return to obscurity because you don't appreciate what you had when you had it. You threw him out the door. You are the turncoats and traitors in my view..

There's no reason why the Packers couldn't have won it all EXCEPT for the stupid arrogance of Thom P. Tedson, who wanted to win it all without Favre to stroke his own friggin' EGO.

Anyone who doesn't understand that yet is a fool.

Now you're all whining like babies because he DARED to sign with another team. What do you think that you OWN the guy in perpetuity?

It's going to be great watching FAvre crush Tedson 2x this year and make him look like the fool that he is...Tedson is the bad guy in all of this, yet you refuse to see it.

Man..Revenge is going to be schweeeeeet...

(Karma's a *****, ain't it TT?)

Once that loser is fired, the Packers can FINALLY move on in a good direction...

You guys can fight it out with that turd Philtration for the bottom of the NFC cellar...hehe. Look at the good "friends" you're already making, a friggin' turd like Phil...You'll be lucky to beat the Lions this year.

Goodbye Thom P. Tedson!!! Yes.
REVENGE?? KARMA?? What the **** are you talking about? I didn't do squat against that double-faced son of a ***** and he goes and stabs me in the back. That's the way most fans feel. Favre to the Vikes l Packers Lounge Brett Favre Is A Minnesota Viking | Cheesehead TV A Word From Andrew In Atlanta | Cheesehead TV a l l : k i n d s : o f : t i m e: Omnibus Favre Post Breaking down the death of Judas Ol’ Bag of Donuts Green Bay Bums - The Day Wisconsin Stood Still

Not to mention Peter King, one of the biggest brent supporters over the years: Minnesota Vikings are making mistake with Brett Favre - Peter King - SI.com

If anything, this has alleviated the pressure on Thompson. With brent playing for the Jets, most fans stood by him. But now, with one of the most hated rivals, it has done the exact opposite. Now the only supporters of him are those who really don't care enough about the Packers to actually cheer against them. With comments like those you're nothing more than a queen fan to me, and I believe to most.

D.Levens

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What part of, you traded his froggin' *** to another team don't you understand? (or rather Thom P. Tedson aka (Mr. 31-33) did..?)

Mike Francesca said "You guys are being a bunch of babies who are now turning against Favre. You traded the guy, and now you're going to bag him for playing for another team. You need to grow up. "

I will add. You and Thom P. Tedson made your bed, and now you're going to have to lie in it. Thom P. Tedson is dead to me...That guy is the biggest scumbag on the planet, as far as I'm concerned, and I hope he gets just what he deserves....and *** whuppin'...courtesy of ol #4...then a firing...then a tar n' featherin' right of ol' Green Bay...
:comando:

Members online

Latest posts