Favre to Skins?

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If any team is dumb enough to throw a 1st or 2nd round pick at the Packers for Favre, I will be laughing my a** off.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is not a pitcher. He is a QB. He doesn't just have to go out there and thow it but also has to know the plays and the players. As I said last week who really thinks he could get on board and be of any real service until maybe halfway through the year?

So you get a guy that will probably not play more than one year who more than likely cannot help you for more than 8 games, total. Wow. If he does come back after one year he's forty. Who's willing to put a lot of stock in that scenario.

It's July 15th and camp starts for some in a week and he's opened not one playbook of anybodys other than ours.

We're going to hear all about all these trade rumors but I think the guys making those kinds of decisions and whose jobs are on the line will not go at this late of date that far out on a limb.

Maybe if it was MARCH (sorry, had to throw that in).

bigbyfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Washington DC, so I have to hear a lot about Dan Snyder. He is known for trading away his picks for veteren players. These players historically become busts (Andre Carter, Brandon Lloyd, Adam "Highest Paid Safety at the time" Archuleta, TJ Duckett, and the list goes on.) My point is that if the Packers want a possible 1st rounder, they need to give Snyder a call.

Remember the Redskins offered the Bengals TWO 1st round picks for Chad Johnson.

Members online

Latest posts