1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre to Jets- the saga in pics

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by cheeseheadtv, Aug 8, 2008.

1. cheeseheadtv

cheeseheadtv Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so this is the 3rd time around and by now we probably don't even want Favre to Jets on this Board.

I have included the Bucs one I made as well. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. starr15

starr15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i cant believe that ted thompson would even think of that! i mean i know aaron rodgers can stand the starting job and i know from seeing brian brohm in college that he will be pretty good but letting brett favre leave even tho the jets have coles so what favre can still make them better look what he did with the packers in 3 years 4-12 to 13-3 ill miss you brett favre!!!!!! ;(

3. NFL_GEEK

NFL_GEEK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i was watching ESPN first take this morning and they show the video of the news conference yesterday of Ted saying... "when the trade papers came in...i almost didn't want to be the person to sign it" Ted just be straight for once...you wanted that southern kid out of Green Bay.

4. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It was time. I wanted him gone too. The insanity had to stop.