Favre still certain Moss will be Packer 4/26

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the process of tracking down rumors regarding whether the Raiders will trade receiver Randy Moss to the Packers (or anyone else) before or during the draft, we've re-confirmed that Packers quarterback Brett Favre is "certain" that Moss will be a member of the team in 2007

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Yeah Yeah !

Reaction score
That seems like a great amount of circumstantial evidence.

Although I must say, every time I read something like this, it makes me long to see this go down. I really think Moss might end up helping out right away, and that would be welcome given the Bears decline.

I've changed my mind on whether Moss is a good fit or not so many times lol.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with this article....the deal for Randy Moss is probably already done but both teams are keeping quiet for leverage this weekend.

Who really knows but it's interesting to say the least?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
It gives us hope that a weapon is on the way...

Interestingly enough, I think it tells alot more about how this board feels about Ted's quiet offseason. Defend him or not, I think we all are disappointed that "TO DATE" he hasn't done more in terms of filling the holes in the roster with talent.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Profootballtalk isn't that great of a source if you ask me. This is the same site it said mcnabb retired. get me this article from nfl.com..:D

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Profootballtalk isn't that great of a source if you ask me. This is the same site it said mcnabb retired. get me this article from nfl.com..:D

That was part of their April fools day jokes they run, but you are correct they piece information together and guess at times.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An excerpt from the article.....

Look for the Randy Moss-to-Green Bay talk to come back soon, and look for the trade to happen some time Saturday or Sunday, especially if the Packers pass on a wide receiver in the first round.

Some people feel the deal already is done, but both teams do not want to lose leverage in the draft by announcing it now.

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think last year PFT reported quite early that Woodson would go to the Pack. It took some time to come true - but it happened.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think last year PFT reported quite early that Woodson would go to the Pack. It took some time to come true - but it happened.

I don't much care for rumor sites, but do you think maybe knowing whats going to happen so far in advance is a bad thing? Say if they knew about Woodson 3 weeks before it even happened and ppl forgot about them posting it, think thats bad for them?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I try to remain level headed on all the rumors. I read them, but all with a grain of salt. Otherwise you can get real disapointed when they turn out not to be true, or they fall apart.
When, or if, it happens THEN i'll get excited!

Members online

Latest posts