1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre: Something special might be going on

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, May 14, 2007.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It's a great read.......but what does it have to do with whats going on now?
    No.......i'm not being a wise guy, i'm trying to figure out if i'm missing something.

3. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    That is exactly the point, it has NOTHING to do with whats going on right now.

I just thought it was a nice read and showed a glimpse of the kind of man Brett really is.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Ah......i get it.
    I have read alot of the book (not all though) and i know you can't judge someone on just one incident. It's just been really screwed up, and we never get all the info.

5. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the second edition of the book. It only goes up to Super Bowl 32. I've read it 2 or 3 times now. Very funny, too.

6. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Yeah it was a good read. I have a hard time reading any books, but for some reason Packers or sports books I can read no problem at all. lol

7. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    I've only read it once. I want to read it again though. I just don't have the time ... or patience to sit and read. Hopefully after college is done I'll be able to though!

8. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Update to the post with the writing credits on book "Farve":

"with Green Bay Press-Gazette columnist Chris Havel." Should read with FORMER Green Bay Press-Gazette columnist Chris Havel. Havel is no longer employed by The Green Bay Press-Gazette.

But Chris is still a Radio "Sports line" call in sports show host on WDUZ AM & FM "The Fan" 1400 AM & 107.5 FM -Green Bay between 4:00 pm - 6:00pm M Thru F . Havel has said ,He considering other opportunities in writing books and the print media sports writing opportunities.

9. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    PWT lol ... i was gonna edit that into there too. but figured i didnt need to be overly anal about details ... which normally ... i am lol d'oh

10. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    very nice Read.