Favre should retire

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see us being cellar dwellers next year anyway even with favre. I mean we just stunk last season. We are on the decline, i think we might finish 7-9 next season. Favre is horrible, no brains at all out there and he just chokes in the playoffs. I mean the guy stinks. I hope he retires.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I can see a SB with the Packers next year with Brett. We won TEN games without a Defense. If our Offense comes back as strong which I'm sure it will and our Defense improves under Bates. With Ted doing our Drafts and picking up players for us.

It all adds up to a helluva season and I can't wait.

OP
OP
P

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
I can see a SB with the Packers next year with Brett. We won TEN games without a Defense. If our Offense comes back as strong which I'm sure it will and our Defense improves under Bates. With Ted doing our Drafts and picking up players for us.

It all adds up to a helluva season and I can't wait.

No we will lose to the vikings twice. We will never beat the vikings ever again. 7-9 for the pack.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Packerbacker04 said:
No we will lose to the vikings twice. We will never beat the vikings ever again. 7-9 for the pack.

WoW, no reason to play the game you have it ALL figured out. NOT!!

You might wanna change your name from PackerBacker to PackerHater cuz with fans like you who needs the Viking fans.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
should be rules about using login names resembling a fan of a packer, like maybe pass a loyalty test!! hahah lol jk bro

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheFavre used to exist here too as well.

Packerbacker04 please muster up some logical, statistical or factual information for your posts.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe if Brett Favre decides to come back next season, and he probably will, he will come back stronger than ever, to get one last ring!

If we could sign McMahon we would have a QB ready to take over for Brett Favre!

Now we don't have to draft any players to stop Randy Moss in the draft! :D:D
'cause he won't be there to play for Minnesota. Minnesotas defense will be even more sucky, and the Packers should sign Chris Hovan!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
If we could sign McMahon we would have a QB ready to take over for Brett Favre!

Now we don't have to draft any players to stop Randy Moss in the draft! :D:D
'cause he won't be there to play for Minnesota. Minnesotas defense will be even more sucky, and the Packers should sign Chris Hovan!

1. im weary of any quarterback with the last name mcmahon. besides that, saying that he would be ready to take over after brett is just insane. hes a big question mark, meaning nobody knows. are you related to him?

2. it look like moss is staying. regardless, thats no reason not to draft quality defensive players. i dont really understand that comment. do you?

3. hovan has fallen off dramatically in recent years. he even got benched last season. why would you want him??????

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. im weary of any quarterback with the last name mcmahon. besides that, saying that he would be ready to take over after brett is just insane. hes a big question mark, meaning nobody knows. are you related to him?

2. it look like moss is staying. regardless, thats no reason not to draft quality defensive players. i dont really understand that comment. do you?

3. hovan has fallen off dramatically in recent years. he even got benched last season. why would you want him??????

I believe McMahon will become great, he has already had moments where he shines.. I still remember him vs. the Vikings in 2001 where he collected 315 yards, 241 passing and 74 rushing. The Packers could really need a big, strong QB. He has good pocket awareness, and with the good pocket protection of our offensive line, he could break into the secondary for big rushing yards, and learning from Brett Favre for 1 or 2 years couldn't hurt his passing game either. He also passed 11 of 15 for 77 yards entering the game late in the third quarter against the Colts, this year. I believe it shows his potential.

We should still draft quality defensive players, but the Packers have been wasting some first and second round draft picks exclusively with intentions of stopping Randy Moss, that can't be denied.

All of the Vikings defense struggled this year, including Chris Hovan. I believe he could be worth picking up, as he wouldn't be that expensive to pick up, and could turn into a major player in the Packers defense. I also think he would fit right into a Bates defense.

Talking about the McMahon name, we all do remember this guy!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. he has bright spots in his very short career. agreed. the word potential has been applied to many a bust. thats my point.

2. did we draft a 5'9 corner to stop randy moss??? i dont agree with that statement, sorry.

3. if all of the vikings defense struggled, then how bad do you have to be to get singled out and benched?? Hovan is done. a horrible idea in my opinion.

thanks for clearing that up though.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerbacker, you can't be that insanely dumb. When was the last time GB went 5-11, or even 7-9 with Favre under center? Bates will turn this defense around. Favre makes bad decisions when he thinks he has top do it by himself. With a defense, he won't have to make those throws and GB will win. I am predictiong 11-5 or 12-4 for the Packers this upcoming year.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I woulda made it 17-3 but I think a 13-3 regular season will get one of the NFC byes next season. :mrgreen:

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if GB signs Hovan, i drive to GB personally to beat the hell out of TT for not knowing the difference between skill and a fat piece of **** that only knows how to run his mouth.

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all. Let's get one thing straight here. If you think that Brett Favre is washed up and the packers would be better off without him you have the same IQ as Mike Tice and Ryan should kick your stupid packer hatin *** off this forum! Your ignorant !
Next who in their right mind would want Hovan on the Packers? This guy can't even sack his own lunch. If TT does pick him up I'm going with Sixone220 to Green Bay!!!!

Members online

Latest posts