Theres only one thing left to do - WIN the whole dang thing !!!! :beer:

GO PACK :towel:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
To get back on this topic that 'favre should retire'

We know the negatives to this.

The positives?
Around 7.5 million in cap relief. This would help the Packers TREMENDOUSLY, they would be able to sign both wahle and rivera plus maybe get a DB in FA (very unlikely that the pack would go this route)

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice one ----

guys - even if Brett were to retire... We would still have to let one or two go, which means Wahle would still be gone and possibly Sharper.... Yesterday's reports were that right now, GB is over the Cap to the tune of at least 8 mil... and more like 11 mil if you count it all up... So, yea, letting guys go like Tennessee and Miami are doing is not something we'll be avoiding... That's why I posted Brett may want to stay but he better get used to it being at least two more years.... We won't truly be ready for the SuperBowl run until we can compete better in Defense against the coaching tactics of Belicheck's schemes... THAT won't be this year......

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
monkeyracer43 said:
This thread is pointless. Whoever started it just wanted to get a rise out of you people. I don't understand why anyone would reply to this pointless topic.

Possibly, but make something more out of then. Try to evaluate the postive and negative effects of him leaving. If he does leave that gives the Packer somewhere around 7million under the cap. Thats good room to play with there.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
there are no positives. with brett, we win, without, who knows.

I agree, to an extent. I can't believe he is our WHOLE team. I think if we keep our offense intact, meaning, everyone. OL, RB, WR etc we would be okay. We jus need a QB who like Dilfer was for the ravens to jus not LOSE the game for us.

I think without brett we have a more difficult time bringing new players in here though.

Dont get me wrong, I dont want him to leave, I'm jus trying to find something positive IF he were to call it a career.

Members online

Latest posts