Favre should call his own plays....

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
seems that when Favre takes matters into his own hands...good things tend to happen...

at least we would not be subjected to the inanane predictability of dumb and dumber...who really don't seem to have a clue as to how a professional offense should be run...

sorry net...but i call em' as i see em'..and i'm tired of the of the ridiculous rationalizations and apologies for the two headed monster called SherRossley....

(if you can't see it now..you are unfairly biased and you will never see it...)

This team needs a coaching change in the worst way...one poster even suggested that this is the best coaching job SherRossley's ever done...well if this is his best..i would hate to see his worst....

Favre returning or not...these clowns have to go...(for the sake of the Green Bay Packer organization) facts are facts...and even if you didn't have the injury "excuse" this year....you have to admit this team has been in a downward slide for at least 2-3 years now....

Favre has kept them "competitive"...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
According to my stats on Madden, I should call the plays. I'm willing to shut down my Sundays in order to devote 100% of my attention to call the plays at get this ... NO CHARGE.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts