Favre should ask TT...

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team made Favre. They rescued him from being a fat lazy third string quarterback into a hall of famer. They made him filthy rich. He owes it to the team to keep playing if he feels that he can still do it, or retire if he thinks he can't. Leaving soley for the reason that the GM isn't throwing money at big names is ridiculous and I will be very dissapointed if he retires for only that season.

If Favre said he was coming back in March nothing else would of happened. Players will go for the money and remember Green Bay isn't really a great place for free agents this year with a QB coming of 29 INT's and a 4-12 record..

If I was the GM, and Brett Favre said he was coming back, but not to the Packers, I would just pay him his rosterbonus and let him rot, because he has already ruined the FA.

With quotes like this from you so-called Packer fans why would Brett want to come back?

Brett Favre is one of the last true football players, he plays the game because he loves to play, money,stats and records mean nothing to him.

You all just keep blasting away at Brett, disrespecting him, when he is gone, your idiotic statements will be well documented and I hope you get them thrown back in your faces, of course that would be hard to do since you all have your heads so far up TT's a** its a wonder you can breathe.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
This team made Favre. They rescued him from being a fat lazy third string quarterback into a hall of famer. They made him filthy rich. He owes it to the team to keep playing if he feels that he can still do it, or retire if he thinks he can't. Leaving soley for the reason that the GM isn't throwing money at big names is ridiculous and I will be very dissapointed if he retires for only that season.

If Favre said he was coming back in March nothing else would of happened. Players will go for the money and remember Green Bay isn't really a great place for free agents this year with a QB coming of 29 INT's and a 4-12 record..

If I was the GM, and Brett Favre said he was coming back, but not to the Packers, I would just pay him his rosterbonus and let him rot, because he has already ruined the FA.

With quotes like this from you so-called Packer fans why would Brett want to come back?

Brett Favre is one of the last true football players, he plays the game because he loves to play, money,stats and records mean nothing to him.

You all just keep blasting away at Brett, disrespecting him, when he is gone, your idiotic statements will be well documented and I hope you get them thrown back in your faces, of course that would be hard to do since you all have your heads so far up TT's a** its a wonder you can breathe.

Well said Buckeyed !!

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My post is more anti-Favre looking than what was intended. I got interested in football soley because of Brett Favre, just like I got into baseball because of Kirby Puckett. Both have been amazing players and I love them both because you can tell they are having so much fun playing the game. What I had meant was that if Favre retires only because he feels the team can't compete, I will be dissapointed in him. I will still appreciate all that he has done and all he has given to the team, but I think it is much more admirable for him to play until he feels he can't play or doesnt want play anymore. If he feels that he will no longer enjoy playing them yeah he should retire. At the same time however I don't think he should be held so far above the team. Also I wouldn't say I'm pro TT, I just think that nobody can be anti TT because he hasn't had time to affect the team very much and he hasn't made any horrible moves. I'm neither pro Ted Thompson or anti Ted Thompson because it is too early to tell. I'm sorry if it came off like I was disrespecting Favre in any way because I didn't mean to.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Buckeyepackfan said:

Well said Buckeyed !!

Yes, very well said indeed !!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts