1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Favre says 2009 best season ever

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, May 27, 2010.

1. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,019
    He's played the retirement game now with 3 different teams. Nobody spends more time thinking about himself than The Interceptor, which makes him very easy to dislike. Henry, you must be a fantasy football guy who loves individual stats, but don't care about teams.

2. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    I just read an article on Yahoo! about him saying "I'd love to beat the Saints in the opener."

Interesting, Brett can beat the Saints alone... Hmmm... No team to help? Interesting. I would love to watch that one.

Surprised he didn't say "We'd love to beat the Saints." Not like it helps since they have a ring and Brett and the Purple People got sent home.:laughing:

3. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35

True. It will be confusing who to root for when Favre does retire.

And he played the retirement game because he wants to play for the Vikings so he manipulated each situation so he could get there and TT/MM wouldn't have it. Plain and simple. Jets were used as a vehicle to get to Minny, which might explain his TD-INT ratio.

Rodgers is one hell of a QB. It'd be nice if he got the respect for that. Better than Favre at this point of his career too (statistically speaking, rest of the team needs to show up for all 16 games as well haha)

4. flolypops

flolypops Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not agreed with him. Because it is not failed totally.
    Its not a bad............

5. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,019
    Favre has become the modern day Dorian Gray. What a guy.

6. JRS

JRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Favres personal opinion of his best year is just that - his. Perhaps he does not share everyone else opinion of his best game, that being just after his father died. If he said that he hated that game and it was his most despised game the fans who have no life of their own would chime in ridiculing the old fool for not agreeing with them. The more I see of fans the more I can't stomach fans.

7. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    The only reason why Bunt Fart thinks this 09 was his best year is because he is with another team.
    We have to face reality that he is no longer a Packer. Whatever team he is with, and if he's had a good year, he will say that.
    His best year is when he got the MVP and won the SB. Anyone, especially Burnt, who doesn't think so is insane or stupid. Of course that was his best year. Championships, rings or anything else one can show for it always beat stats.
    But since all he can go on is stats and he is with another team, all he can do is lie and claim that 09 was his best year when it really wasn't.

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,098
    I had to google that one lol

9. barehead

barehead Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    i agreed him