1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre - rumours and truths

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by bavpb, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Green Bay, Wis. (June 4, 2006) NFL- associated reports, that Green Bay Packers Quarterback Brett Favre has had three eggs this morning for breakfirst instead of four.

Coach Mike McCarthy said, he wouldn't put too much in that and promised Favre would be allright. "He had one more stripe of bacon, so the content of albumin of his (Favres) body will be high enough."

"Coach McCarthy told us, we may decide by ourself whether to eat eggs or bacon, so Brett's decision for bacon didn't cause any distraction later at the practicefield," Donald Driver, a close friend of Favre said. Driver himself had swapped the egg with Favre for the slice of bacon.

Favre will talk about this and other issues at his press conference on Wednesday.

S.T. Upid (writes for every idiot, that pays enough)
    ---
    ---
    ---
    Green Bay, Wis. (June 5, 2006) NFL- associated reports, that Green Bay QB Brett Favre wasn't ready this morning after practice to decide whether to wear the green or the white pair of boxer-shorts his wife had sent him last weekend.

GM Ted Thomson wasn't available for any comment, but rumours are afloat, that the Packers organisation will decide within the next few weeks, latest before the start of training-camp, what underware the players have to wear after practice.

---
    ---
    ---
    Green Bay, Wis. (June 6, 2006), Milwaukee Sentinel reports, that Green Bays HOF Quarterback Brett Favre scratched his head twice as much as the entire team during the tuesday session of practice at Clark Hinkle Field.

Could this mean, he (Favre) isn't able to understand the new offensive system first year coach Mike McCarthy has installed? Others say it is just bacause of the mosquito- bites he suffered last night because of leaving his window open.

Coach (McCarthy) told me often and often to close my window at night, but, ya know, once there are situations, when you have to make your experiences by your own" Favre said, scrathing his head and smiling.

"He (Favre) isn't the first one and he won't be the last of that kids being bitten by mosquitos because of open windows over night. Come start of the season he will be okay" McCarthy said.

PLEASE stop making Favres poops an event of national interest!!! That persecution of every of Bretts steps reminds me of Sting and The Police and their song "Every breath you take..."
    PLEASE let him and the team work without ruffle or excitement!!!

Mehr sog i net!

2. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    good stuff, bav - and so true, so very true!!

3. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    When you are a hall of fame qb who made a big soap opera out of whether or not you will retire, is coming back for your last year with a whole new coaching staff and system, and has started acting more like T.O. than like Brett Favre people are going to keep an eye on you.

4. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you just keep your eye on your superbowl wins and winningseasons

5. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    superbowl wins or championships? The lions were the best team in the league for years before the superbowl. Since you guys love to throw the past around, I'll throw ours around to.
    NFL Championships:
    1935, 1952, 1953, 1957
    NFL Western Division Championships:
    1935, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1957
    NFC Central Division Championships:
    1983, 1991, 1993

The past is the past no matter how far back it is. It doesn't mean s#%t this year, just like your superbowl wins.

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    It means we've won it ALL before :)

7. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    best in the league is best in the league, whether it's called the superbowl or championship game it's the same thing.

8. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Well if there was only 14 teams what's the gratitude in that? I'd rather brag about being the best team of 26+ teams 20 years ago rather than brag bout being the best of 14 teams 50 years ago.

9. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Considering the Packers had 9 NFL Championships before the Super Bowl (9 > 4) I think that makes the Packers the best team in the league pre-Super Bowl, not your little Kitties. ;)

10. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The point is it is stupid to brag about because IT'S THE PAST!!!! It has no effect on what is going to happen this year. Then again if your season is as bad as I think it'll be, you'll have to keep talking about your past superbowls just to have something posative.

11. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :hijacked:

Thats the point, thanks to Gakk. 8) :lol:

12. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Indeed

:locked: