1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre - rumours and truths - once again

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by bavpb, Jun 7, 2006.

1. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Green Bay, Wis. (June 4, 2006) NFL- associated reports, that Green Bay Packers Quarterback Brett Favre has had three eggs this morning for breakfirst instead of four.

Coach Mike McCarthy said, he wouldn't put too much in that and promised Favre would be allright. "He had one more stripe of bacon, so the content of albumin of his (Favres) body will be high enough."

"Coach McCarthy told us, we may decide by ourself, whether to eat eggs or bacon, so Brett's decision for bacon didn't cause any distraction later at the practicefield," Donald Driver, a close friend of Favre said. Driver himself had swapped the egg with Favre for the slice of bacon.

Favre will talk about this and other issues at his press conference on Wednesday.

S.T. Upid (writes for every idiot, that pays enough)
    ---
    ---
    ---
    Green Bay, Wis. (June 5, 2006) NFL- associated reports, that Green Bay QB Brett Favre wasn't ready this morning after practice to decide whether to wear the green or the white pair of boxer-shorts his wife had sent him last weekend.

GM Ted Thomson wasn't available for any comment, but rumours are afloat, that the Packers organisation will decide within the next few weeks, latest before the start of training-camp, what underware the players have to wear after practice.

---
    ---
    ---
    Green Bay, Wis. (June 6, 2006), Milwaukee Sentinel reports, that Green Bays HOF Quarterback Brett Favre scratched his head twice as much as the entire team during the tuesday session of practice at Clark Hinkle Field.

Could this mean, he (Favre) isn't able to understand the new offensive system that first-year-coach Mike McCarthy has installed? Others say, it is just because of the mosquito-bites he suffered last night because of leaving his window open.

Coach (McCarthy) told me often and often to close my window at night, but, ya know, once there are situations, when you have to make your experiences by your own" Favre said, scratching his head and smiling.

"He (Favre) isn't the first one and he won't be the last of that kids being bitten by mosquitos because of open windows over night. Come start of the season he will be okay" McCarthy said.

PLEASE stop making Favres poops an event of national interest!!! That persecution of every of Bretts steps reminds me of Sting and The Police and their song "Every breath you take..."
    PLEASE let him and the team work without ruffle or excitement!!!

Mehr sog i net!

P.S. please don't hijack the subject again. :wink: :lol:

2. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How can you hijack a parody thread? I'm still wondering why the first one got locked. You're basically saying everyone stop picking on Favre and you expect to be taken seriously when the thread itself is based on sarcasm.

3. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    UMMMMM....I believe it is because it went from a Favre parody to how many chips the Lions and Packers won in the past and whether they were legit.

HENCE........HIJACK!!!

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

There is a reason why History is taught in class from a very young age. HISTORY MATTERS :p

5. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    my head is spinning with all the threads getting locked & deleted here lately - i can't keep up!! what's the deal anyway?? my pee pee & poo poo hijacked thread ended up getting completely deleted - i thought that was the most intelligent thread i've seen in awhile!! :wink: :lol:

anyway, back to THIS thread.
    personally i could give a rat's patootey what happens in the off-season as long as everyone does their jobs, stays in shape, & is ready for some football when the season starts.

but that's just how i feel - alot of others really do care about what happens (the media thanks you) so if people want to post stuff about what favre ate the other day at quiznos, that's okey dokey with me. i'm trying to ignore those threads. 8) :wink:

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    <--- no lockie lockie from me ;)

7. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ryan locked the last one. You'd think that if people are actively participating in a thread even if it's off the subject of the original thread they'd let it go in the offseason just because we finally have something to argue/talk about.

8. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Lets stay out of Bretts private life and leave him alone.

9. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Tell that to the NFL, ESPN, and other media sources.

I agree thought, the media needs something else to talk about other than Brett Favre and Roger Clemons.