Favre > Rodgers > Love

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Probably my favorite bit of his. Thanks for finding this Poker. This and the "seven words you can't say on TV", which got him arrested a long time ago in - Milwaukee at Summerfest I think. Thankfully, things have changed.
Yup, 1972.

George wasn't just a funny guy, he was a very intelligent and observant guy. What is interesting is that he dropped out of High School at the age of 14.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Ohhh....and the list....7 words most of us Packer fans yell every Sunday!

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohhh....and the list....7 words most of us Packer fans yell every Sunday!

Thanks for digging this up!!!!! I did not know he dropped out of HS. And yeah, he was very bright and deeply insightful. Sometimes we laugh hardest at what we have to admit is true.

Reaction score
It shouldn't matter if it is the #1 guy on your roster or the #90 guy, nobody should put themselves above the team. Rodgers even said as much a few months ago.

The last time I checked, there weren't a lot of jobs that pay $45M/year, with a schedule that gives you quite a few months off to boot. A fine means nothing to Rodgers, its pocket change. What should mean something to him, is the message he himself is sending to his teammates by skipping out on a mandatory practice. Based on the NY Media reaction, he isn't scoring any points with the fans either.

Great player, so glad we are done with him.
He’s got a little Tom Cruise in him. It’s like he gets crazier with age :laugh:

Reaction score
Yup and with the NFL on hiatus again for awhile, the burning question is:

I think I found him. He’s popping out from the Tent after a mini-darkness solitude moment. He’s clearly under the “E” in “WHERE’S”.
The guy in green. He’s got ties to Green. Packers, Jets and $$

Members online

Latest posts