Favre Returns

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
musccy said:
tano1998 said:
$ 200....geezz....but you can pay it 4 parts....

ee gaadddd! Oh well, guess that's the price to pay to be a packer fan, eh?

I have to buy a DVD Recorder so I can record the games and also have Time Warner Cable hooked up.

I wanted both, but was holding off for a good reason. I hate being unprepared when asked 'why did you make this purchase' or 'what made you decide to pick time warner cable?'

Now I have a good reason other than 'umm i wanted to record ****'

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL Network is replaying 4 games per week.

im betting a lot will be GB games, cuz its Favre.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how any of this works...I've always lived in WI so it's never been an issue...other than finding a local bar (which is unlikely for those who know anything about jerry falwell/lynchburg VA) are there better options to catch the games live other than nfl ticket?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO! I was thinking about that too. Happy Happy Joy Joy. put that in your sig, packerchick!

Favre,Ahman,Gado,Najeh,Henderson,Javon,Driver,Gardner,Ferguson,Boreigter,Franks,Lee

if GB can get 2 guards, and another big WR\TE or 2 for Favre, then that offense is MONEY.

The defense...well we know what the defense can do.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed TROM....this team is a lot closer than ppl think...2 good guards is a lot to ask for, but that's really the only glaring weakness on this team right now!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
musccy said:
Agreed TROM....this team is a lot closer than ppl think...2 good guards is a lot to ask for, but that's really the only glaring weakness on this team right now!!!

I think if we get two average at best guards we'd be okay on the OL.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Favre,Ahman,Gado,Najeh,Henderson,Javon,Driver,Gardner,Ferguson,Boreigter,Franks,Lee

if GB can get 2 guards, and another big WR\TE or 2 for Favre, then that offense is MONEY.

Normally I'd try to grill you on this, but what the hell Brett is back so screw it let's all be happy!

Welcome back trom.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tkpckfan said:
guys im so happy i love all of ya. no ****, gonna be hard to sleep now

tkpckfan...were you doing a little :beer: :pals: :beersign: :packbeer: :chug:

once you heard the news?!? :D

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hoos said:
tromadz said:

Normally I'd try to grill you on this, but what the hell Brett is back so screw it let's all be happy!

Welcome back trom.
Trom you keep being you! You are by far the most entertaining poster on this forum. I seldom agree with you but you always make me laugh.

Can we sign Favre to a two year extension, let him break Marino's records and go out with another super bowl ring?

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
i had to break the news and talk about! The man is back! Call me a hypocrite...but call me a Packer fan who will be watching Favre in 06 as well.

Glad he did it before the draft.

hypocrite

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
tromadz said:
i had to break the news and talk about! The man is back! Call me a hypocrite...but call me a Packer fan who will be watching Favre in 06 as well.

Glad he did it before the draft.

hypocrite

Packer fan who will be watching Favre in 06 as well.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
http://www.packersnews.com/archives/new ... 4620.shtml

Favre says he’ll play this season

MILWAUKEE — Brett Favre has told the Green Bay Packers he will return to play this year, ESPN.com reported Tuesday night.

ESPN.com, citing anonymous team and league sources, said Favre informed Packers general manager Ted Thompson and coach Mike McCarthy of his decision in a telephone conversation Tuesday morning.

Calls by The Associated Press to Thompson, McCarthy, team president Bob Harlan and Favre’s agent, James “Busâ€

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, I am late on the news. I was drinking it up, shooting pool with the guys at my buddies house and get home and KAPOW!

Good News however

Members online

Latest posts