1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre reserves right to change his mind

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, May 6, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    He's playing two more seasons. I've been saying it for quite some time now. Here is a little 'hint' that he is...

edit, I'm getting the sense he has a bit of a chip on his shoulder here

2. SuperRat

SuperRat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I want him to play for as long as he possibly can. I just wish there was some sense of knowing when he is done. It would be nice to watch a season where you know it is his last and he can get a proper sendoff, whether it is this year or next year. I don't mind him not knowing, but I just hope he can be decisive and make his decision quickly after this year. A repeat of this offseason would be annoying but whatever brings him back is great.

3. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    It seems pretty obvious...it the Packers make dramatic improvements and the coaching staff, new players, etc. demonstrate that in 2-3 years they can get to the SB, Brett will be back for all of it.

Another 4-12 season, and Brett is officially done.

4. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    5 more years! 5 more years! 5 more years! i remember when i was messing around with a mouse trap when i was younger. mom told me to knock it off or i'd break my finger. i said i was going to shut my finger in the trap. mom said ok. i didn't want to back down (change my mind). i broke my finger... i wish i would've changed my mind. hope you all liked that one.

5. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    if the packers are in the .500 range or above Brett Favre will probably do the same thing next offseason as he did this one

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

w00t ... i was right ... next prediction ... Packers IN the playoffs in 07 ... bold eh? :p

7. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey Z, can you tell me the powerball numbers? I'll even share it with you...

8. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    :wall: