FAVRE PRESS CONFERENCE! ! !

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
why so early! damn! Im gonna have to get up at 7 now. and if he says hes coming back, then i wont be able to sleep. and if he retires...i can cry myself back to sleep.

screw sleep.

I think Im going to be up all night waiting for this.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
all about da packers said:
Damn, just saw the news. Unfortunatly, I am away at a conference tomorrow, so I will find out his decision at night. I personally think he is going to confirm he is coming back, but only for one more season. Man exciting times right now!

How can one sleep tonight ? Anyone good with time zones, I want to catch this conference from central Canada. Help ?

8:30 Eastern time if that helps

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are people gonna be up for it?

we should get in the packerforum.com gameday chat before it starts, and watch it together, and cry together, or celebrate together!

it would be a landmark occasion for packerforum

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
This hoopla makes me wonder if Brett is sitting on his tractor with a laptop just laughing at all the people making a mountain out of nothing.

Silly people, Golf Tourneys mean nothing :)

magic_8ball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess tmj channel 4 out of milwaukee said that Brett's personal trainers have checked in down in Missisippi....I think its good news.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
This hoopla makes me wonder if Brett is sitting on his tractor with a laptop just laughing at all the people making a mountain out of nothing.

Silly people, Golf Tourneys mean nothing :)

Exactly...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Howwever

According to Becky Stuart, a personal assistant to Favre's wife, Deanna, Favre will announce his decision at a 7:30 a.m. news conference today. Stuart told The Associated Press that Favre would divulge his future plans at a news conference usually held to discuss developments with the "Brett Favre Fourward Foundation," which is hosting the annual golf fund-raiser this weekend.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=414367

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe he will stay true to form and anounce that he has not made up his mind yet.

I want him to come back so when the Bears beat the Packers in both games again there will be none of this whinny "If Brett was playin..." crap.
Hey! 1300th post! Weeeeeeeee!!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe if he stays around til he's 60 the Bears could even out the dominance of #4, and thats assuming he is using a cane for 3 years and a wheelchair for 7 more

OP
OP
P

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackFanatic said:
Brett Favre press conference at 0730 Central time Saturday morning !

all these opinions about false alarms hes gone hes staying et al..is making me LMAO :)

all i did was post that he is definitley having a press conference not he is having a press conference to announce his coming back or retiring to his farm.

When the press conference happens it may be that he is going on the PGA Tour hehe ah well. Please dont take my original post as gospel about football. maybe he has a hangnail? of course i have to go to work this morning and I hope this is about our future so we can close this and move on I am sure we are all tired of the wait have a great day I know i am going to since i love to work... NOT :)

Members online

Latest posts