Favre press conference

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like anyone can really choose one but to me the line that stuck out was Favre saying he hopes every penny the Packers spent on him was money well spent.

I thought that was sincere and you could tell he really meant it. Not a lot of players would say something like that and really mean it. I mean he broke down trying to say it. A lot of guys would take money and that's the end of it, they got paid but Favre wanted to earn it. That's also another reason why he was such a good fit for the community of Green Bay I think we can all agree the it was money well spent.

I have only had a chance to watch the 1st half but I thought that was the best line of the whole conference. Followed by laugh when he laughs, cry when he cries and __________ when he thows an interception.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know. I can't get over him choking up trying to say, "All good things must come to an end." I was ok, not great, but ok the day of the announcement. I think I've gotten progressively more upset every day since.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know. I can't get over him choking up trying to say, "All good things must come to an end." I was ok, not great, but ok the day of the announcement. I think I've gotten progressively more upset every day since.

I was the opposite. Was really upset the first two days and only now am starting to chill out and appreciate the world around me.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MassPackersFan said:

I was the opposite. Was really upset the first two days and only now am starting to chill out and appreciate the world around me.

I thought the world ended. :shock:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
Packinsteel, I just noticed your sig. Very nice.

Thanks wpr. I cannot take credit. I hope I am correctly attributing it to Pack93Z

As I said about Cheesey's sig Pack93Z does good work.
But if I were you I would have asked for a larger diamond. We all know that size does matter. :wink:

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks PackinSteel! I just watched the press conference. What a tear jerker! Still mourning the loss of Favre.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I had to download it even though I have it recorded. I'm gonna need another hard drive just for my brett videos lol

Members online

Latest posts