Favre Playoff INT Stat

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just read on Yahoo that Brett Favre has 19 INTs in his last 7 playoff games. That's just shy of 3 a game!

Favre hit early and often by Saints - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
One record they fail to mention (Probably because all the commentators and networks have a ******* for him.) is that Burnt Face leads with the most interceptions.

Top 10 NFL Quarterbacks with the Most Interceptions - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com
1. Brett Favre-
Brett Favre is on his way to being in the NFL Hall of Fame and owns virtually ever imaginable record for quarterbacks' even the bad ones. Favre has made many poor decisions throughout his career trying to rely on his rocket arm to fit the football through tight windows and as often as it has paid off he is number one on the list for 310 times that it didn't pay off. Favre has played for 3 NFL teams during his career and began his career in the NFL in 1991.

Apparently Burp broke a couple of Joe Montana records during the game against the Saints.
Don't mean **** because he failed to win and he threw the losing INT.

Montana is still way way way way better than Brent will ever dream to be.
Why?
Because Joe Cool won EVERY Superbowl he took his team to. Which means that he won all those playoff games too.
It's just a wet dream for Burt to even think that he is anywhere as good as Joe was.

In other words: Burnt Fart is a LOSER!!!!!
Joe Montana is a WINNER!!!!

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you can even consider it a choice you never were a GB Packer fan, you were a Farve fan. So go out and buy that ugly *** purple jersey.

See ya

i love the communist way of thinking by some fans. You should hang a picture of Mao on your wall.

GB2009

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love the communist way of thinking by some fans. You should hang a picture of Mao on your wall.

Communist way of thinking. Where did that come from? You probably have a picture of Favre when he was a Packer, when he was a Jet, and when he was a Viking. Worshiping an ideal/leader that makes no sense just like a communist would. If you want me to dig in deeper with that I certainly will.

Hey Favre fan... The reason we don't like Farve is because he is in purple. We're glad he got the snot beat out of him... but when he comes back to have his jersey retired, we'll welcome him back with open arms. Because then he'll finally come back to what he really is... bleeding green and gold, and not purple like his wounds today.

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Communist way of thinking. Where did that come from? You probably have a picture of Favre when he was a Packer, when he was a Jet, and when he was a Viking. Worshiping an ideal/leader that makes no sense just like a communist would. If you want me to dig in deeper with that I certainly will.

Hey Favre fan... The reason we don't like Farve is because he is in purple. We're glad he got the snot beat out of him... but when he comes back to have his jersey retired, we'll welcome him back with open arms. Because then he'll finally come back to what he really is... bleeding green and gold, and not purple like his wounds today.

GOOODD DAAMMMNN I couldnt have said it better myself...itts soo true

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You don't like him because he didn't do what you wanted for your own benefite. But he's the one thas selfish right?
Communist way of thinking is not questioning authority and going with leadership no matter what. It's not allowing for different ways of thinking and casting out those who do not follow the party line. Sounds like the response I recieved now doesn't it. Kind of like love your team and don't dare say anything bad about it or question the almighty chairman TT.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's threads like these that has put me at a cross road

Big Decision toMake - Daily Norseman

Now my emotions are running pretty high right now, so no choice should be made on my part yet....

A "big decision?" Are you ****ing kidding me? What decision? To choose between remaining a "Packer fan" or become a Viking fan?

Well, how about we make this simple: We don't want you. If you cheered for our most hated rival, the Vikings, one bit this season then you were never really a Packer fan. In the immortal words of whoever said them first, if you're not with us, you're against us.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's pretty simple. They play us twice. They're in the same division. Them winning necessarily means harm for the Packers.

You can't cheer for the Packers and against the Packers at the same time.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
If you can even consider it a choice you never were a GB Packer fan, you were a Farve fan. So go out and buy that ugly *** purple jersey.

See ya
No doubt... This is beyond pathetic. Newsflash there dude - you follow a TEAM not a PLAYER. It is a TEAM game.

This player put himself above the TEAM. He schemed to get out of Green Bay and out of spite wanted to play for their rivals to "show them" what they would be missing. He has been caught in several lies, helped the Vikes cover up tampering, called other teams and gave them pointers on how to beat his former team and threw anyone standing in his way unde the bus. Nothing this guy does is about taking the high road - with favre it is all about glorifying him like he is some sort of God and end always justifies the means.

If you are asking the question about if you should stay loyal to Green Bay, let me make it easy for you. You never were - you just liked the team that a certain guy played for. I don't know how a guy like you could even call yourself a Viking fan either (even though they define the term "band wagon"). If favre went and played for any other team tomorrow, that is who you'd be following. So quit hopping teams and just get a white T-shirt with black numbers and writing (like the old generic food boxes) and have a #4 on it with "Favre"... The team doesn't matter - you are all about the man crush.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He (Brett Favre) has been caught in several lies, helped the Vikes cover up tampering, called other teams and gave them pointers on how to beat his former team and threw anyone standing in his way unde the bus.

This post raises some curious questions from me.

What do you mean by "tampering?"

Is there any truth to him calling other teams?

And how did he throw others under the bus?

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
This post raises some curious questions from me.

What do you mean by "tampering?"

Is there any truth to him calling other teams?

And how did he throw others under the bus?

Okay - I am going to act like this is a serious post (because this is all public knowledge)...

Obviously the Packers accused the Vikes of tampering last year when he was going through the divorce with us. He they knew he had made and taken several calls to/from Bevell and Chilly. Clearly they were recruiting him, which is illegal when the guy is still your property. Favre blew sunshine up the commissioners *** and said he routinely talks to all sorts of coaches/players throughout the league, and they only talked about the weather, riding tractors, gutting dear... whatever. The Vikes flat out denied that they were even interested in favre and even made statements to that effect. Wilf acted completely indignant toward the Packers after the charge. The commish, of course took favre (a big league cash cow) at his word (are you kidding me) and dismissed the charge. Obviously there is only circumstanial evidence of tampering but there is piles of it. The Vikes denial that they had any interest in favre was hilarious. Then the next year he lies to the Jets saying he wants to retire, forces them to grant his release and he ends up signing with, you guessed it... the team that had "no interest" in him, and they had so little interest, they totally let him mull it over through several "deadlines' and through all of camp and even had the head coach pick him up at the airport as his chauffer.
Report: Green Bay Packers Allege Tampering by Minnesota Vikings Over Brett Favre - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

With respect to him calling other teams - last season it is ON RECORD that he called the Lions (Millen) and volunteered to give them info to use to prepare for and hopefully beat the Packers in their game. When the **** hit the fan he then claimed they were just talking about hunting.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...tball-treason-tells-Lions-abou?urn=nfl,116014

And as far as throwing people under the bus, he did that to several folks but the best one is current (and I wish former) OL coach and good buddy of favre's Jim Campen. When on Gretta (throwing Ted Thompson and others under the bus) telling the world how he was mad at Ted because Ted had the audacity to want to make the football decisions of the team he was GM of, he shared that when Campen was visiting favre in Mississippi as an agent of the team, Campen shared team secrets with favre and basically said 'Brett, you have them over a barrel. They'll have no choice but to take you back if you play it this way...' On national TV he told the world that Campen basically told Brett how he could **** them... What a pal.
Favre exposed ex-teammate in Fox interview - NFL- nbcsports.msnbc.com

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"So now this leads me to the title of this rambling. I sit at a cross roads as to what team will get my loyalty."

Sir, you have no loyalty. You can't be loyal to two different things at the same time, unless you're a useless piece of ****. Please, stay with the queens, 'cause I don't want any ****head that rooted for the anti-Packers (no tradition, no history...NO TITLES) once in his lifetime.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's threads like these that has put me at a cross road

Big Decision toMake - Daily Norseman

Now my emotions are running pretty high right now, so no choice should be made on my part yet....

Really... We don't want you, and Vikings fans are stupid enough to welcome you in. So, it's a no-brainer. And please refrain from saying "Being a Packer fan is in my DNA" ever ever again, cause it is obviously not the case, as it is with many of us real fans. You are not worthy to be a Packer fan.

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't like him because he didn't do what you wanted for your own benefite. But he's the one thas selfish right?
Communist way of thinking is not questioning authority and going with leadership no matter what. It's not allowing for different ways of thinking and casting out those who do not follow the party line. Sounds like the response I recieved now doesn't it. Kind of like love your team and don't dare say anything bad about it or question the almighty chairman TT.

Well, to be precise that is the USSR Communist Party style, or the style of every dictatorship in the past and present world. When Karl Marx wrote "The Capital", he was actually praising the exact opposite. I'm not taking part in the discussion on Favre, I just wanted to point out that. If by saying "communist" you're referring to the communist dictatorship and not to the communist philosophy, then you're right. :)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, to be precise that is the USSR Communist Party style, or the style of every dictatorship in the past and present world. When Karl Marx wrote "The Capital", he was actually praising the exact opposite. I'm not taking part in the discussion on Favre, I just wanted to point out that. If by saying "communist" you're referring to the communist dictatorship and not to the communist philosophy, then you're right. :)
Correction.

Marx previewed a period where there would have to be dictatorship, to enforce and secure the change in the control of the country.

He did view it as temporary, though.

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Correction.

Marx previewed a period where there would have to be dictatorship, to enforce and secure the change in the control of the country.

He did view it as temporary, though.

You're 100% right. I was just being brief :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts