Favre playing for the Vikings? (someone seriously suggested)

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the Pioneer Press, but also on si.com: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/s ... nfl/1.html

Some people think there are members of the Packers' front office who quietly wouldn't mind if Brett Favre retired and that the future Hall of Fame quarterback wouldn't mind being released so he could sign elsewhere, perhaps even with the Vikings.
-- St. Paul Pioneer Press

What sick freak would actually write this crap? Could you imagine Favre in purple? :puke:

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
In the Pioneer Press, but also on si.com: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/s ... nfl/1.html

Some people think there are members of the Packers' front office who quietly wouldn't mind if Brett Favre retired and that the future Hall of Fame quarterback wouldn't mind being released so he could sign elsewhere, perhaps even with the Vikings.

What sick freak would actually write this crap? Could you imagine Favre in purple? :puke:

Only if he becomes a Priest !!!!!!!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i personally think favre might wanna play somewhere else secretly but doesnt wanna ruin his legend in green bay. if he wanted to play anywhere else id be ok with that... hes done enough here. BUT IF HE PLAYS FOR THE VIKINGS, he is officially not my hero anymore.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:

If that is to happen, Id puke purple.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
It's my beedy little eyes and hat isn't 4packgirl ? I can change...really I can !!

uhhh...could be...could be, winni!! get a haircut & get a real job - then....
we'll talk!!! :rotflmao: :wink:

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:

Sure... and maybe the ghost of Vince Lombardi will come back to coach the Pack in 2007. :roll:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Favre playing for the Vikings? (someone seriously sugges

OMG, they have him allready!! :shock: :shock: Never thought he would do it. Favre in purple; and he'll play # 4; one day in purple and there's no better team in the world for him (they seem to brainwash their team constantly)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Now that you saw this, take a look at my avatar and see what Brett thinks about it. 8)

Members online

Latest posts