****FAVRE PETITION****

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You beat me to the #1 spot this time Ryan, I had to run around to three different forums and change the links lol !!!

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You beat me to the #1 spot this time Ryan, I had to run around to three different forums and change the links lol !!!

Ha you and me both! I was all over myspace and facebook! Thanks for the help linking Winni!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan for doing this, hope Brett gets to see this like by the end of this week caue he did say he would make up his mind in two weeks..

Thanks again...:)

Chevelle2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how else can we get this out to the masses? i want to post it on the espn message boards, but we could get some crap posted on the petition

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The petition is pretty well moderated, I can delete and problem posts, feel free to post it wherever.

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, I made a topic on this, but it got locked...

So (deep breath)

We should just leave him alone, let Bret Favre do what he thinks is right. Noody should try to force him to satay. Sure, it'd be nice, but it's completely his choice. He is a simple human being, not a machine, and not even (strikingly) a god.

Just leave him be and let him make his own choice.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shiftysdad,

I hear what you are trying to say and I do understand your point of view.

Please understand that I feel that there is a big difference between trying to "force a person to stay" and "showing support for the person to return".

Considering all the "negative things" Brett has had to listen to over the last couple of years ( Bs about being too old etc ) I just see this as a nice counterpoint to all that negative crap ( if he is ever fortunate to read it ).

Just my opinion though friend ( We Canucks can't always be on the same boat lol ) !!!

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One or two more years...I wanna see you ride off into the sunset with a superbowl MVP to go along with your other three...

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No offence, but I doubt that'll happen.

Although if this is the last year of Favre... I'll be buying Madden '07.

Okay, I'll be buying it anyways, but shhhhh, excuses are nice.

Members online

Latest posts