Favre or not to Favre

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a typo, but it doesn't matter. So long as it involves Brett doing something involving a fart coming out of my ***, we're good.

How about this- I despise the guy and think he's a ******. And since I hate the Vikings as well, here's hoping they choke on it next weekend and Brett finally decides to go away.

While I can understand those sentiments against the Vikings as a team, I do not, however, understand them being directed solely against a singular person as such ...

Even so, I have a feeling the Cowboys will be in for quite a surprise ... It is not coincidence that Minnesota is the single only unbeaten home team left now in the NFL (Patriots was the other team, but lost at home against the Ravens in the recent wild card game...).

It is going to be a very exiting match to watch, but given the homefield advantage I have a feeling that the Vikings will come out on top, since they have been playing rather (spectacular) well at home backed by their fans making the dome a very hostile place for away teams to play in ...

dewitt60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't root for Favre because he's a Viking and I never want a Super Bowl trophy in their case. In fact I wouldn't root for Favre on any team the same as I wouldn't root for TO on any team. They're the same........ prima donna, cry baby, media ******.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I can understand those sentiments against the Vikings as a team, I do not, however, understand them being directed solely against a singular person as such ...

Even so, I have a feeling the Cowboys will be in for quite a surprise ... It is not coincidence that Minnesota is the single only unbeaten home team left now in the NFL (Patriots was the other team, but lost at home against the Ravens in the recent wild card game...).

It is going to be a very exiting match to watch, but given the homefield advantage I have a feeling that the Vikings will come out on top, since they have been playing rather (spectacular) well at home backed by their fans making the dome a very hostile place for away teams to play in ...

I think thats a point people and "experts" are missing. While Dallas has played well, Minn has played lights out at home this year. I'm not ready to buy into dallas a 100%. We will see, but this is a game that wont surprise me no matter how it goes.

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a typo, but it doesn't matter. So long as it involves Brett doing something involving a fart coming out of my ***, we're good.

How about this- I despise the guy and think he's a ******. And since I hate the Vikings as well, here's hoping they choke on it next weekend and Brett finally decides to go away.

ok, i think we are clear on how you feel now. i believe your hostility is misdirected. but whatever.

i like him, and i hope he sticks it right up the cowboys ***** next weekend. i'd like to see him win another SB before he retires to his tractor.

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think thats a point people and "experts" are missing. While Dallas has played well, Minn has played lights out at home this year. I'm not ready to buy into dallas a 100%. We will see, but this is a game that wont surprise me no matter how it goes.

i think it depends which vikings team shows up - the one that played last weekend will give the cowboys a run. the vikings team that played in december will get ****-pounded.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think it depends which vikings team shows up - the one that played last weekend will give the cowboys a run. the vikings team that played in december will get ****-pounded.

I'm not too worried about their offense. It's the d that worries me. But they do play better at home so that might make the difference.

And for all of you that want Dallas to win, remember how sleezy JJ was in the 90's. I remember an ad he put into USA Today after they had beaten the pack on Thankgiving. I dont remember an exact quote, but it was very cocky. Dallas had worn new jerseys that day and the ad said that the jerseys were the only ones that were touching the Cowboy players that day.

The Viks may be a rival, but Dallas has done more to GB than the Viks ever have.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about this?
Have all the Burnt haters line up and bend over. Burt goes up to them one at a time and sucks a fart out of each ones ***. And we put it on pay-per-view.
That would break all TV ratings records in Wisconsin.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't give one blind rat's *** about any of this. Brent is a traitor, trying to pose as superior to the great organization and the history of the Green Bay Packers.
How any Packer fan can miss this is beyond me. He's not contributed to the past, he's just a current guy. And the fact that he can case aside his allegiance to this historic franchise only screams that he thinks he's better than anybody or anything.
I'm sorry, I loved him as a Packer, I can't help but be a fan of anybody and anything that brings his downfall. He didn't even root for the Packers like I did in the 70's. He's a Saints fan.
**** Brent, you guys are nuts if you still root for this guy. Or you're not Green Bay Packer fans, ARod is everything he ever was and more, poised and deathly. Give me ARod over Mr. Personal all day.
The future is here and it's ARod, I'd almost like to see the traitor get to the game and get beat, it's fitting he lose on an interception or several, he did it to us for years.
Excelent post.
That sums up my feeling exactly too.
A true and real Packer fan will stick with the team no matter what.
Those who are now rooting for Burnt Fart because they like him and hate MM and TT or whatever are just Brent fans. They are not REAL Packer fans. Probably never were to begin with.
The other sign of a true fan is one who burned all his or her Brent Fart crap as soon as there was word he went to the Viqueens.
You don't have to hate to be a Packer fan. You just keep on rooting for your team and not for the QB of a rival team.
That's just so messed up.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Burp goes away? That would be nice but, and I mean this with respect, we'll just have to keep dreaming that one.
Ya know how it is. He goes away, comes back, goes away, comes back.....
Jebus. The guy is like gum stuck on your shoe. Ya just can't get the sticky mess off!
The only way we'll know that Burnt is gone for good is when he's 6 ft under. Not wishing death on him. Just sayin that's how we'll know.

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excelent post.
That sums up my feeling exactly too.
A true and real Packer fan will stick with the team no matter what.
Those who are now rooting for Burnt Fart because they like him and hate MM and TT or whatever are just Brent fans. They are not REAL Packer fans. Probably never were to begin with.
The other sign of a true fan is one who burned all his or her Brent Fart crap as soon as there was word he went to the Viqueens.
You don't have to hate to be a Packer fan. You just keep on rooting for your team and not for the QB of a rival team.
That's just so messed up.

the truth is, if GB had let favre come back two years ago and he was the QB this year, you guys would still have his nuts on your chin. he wears purple now. big deal.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the truth is, if GB had let favre come back two years ago and he was the QB this year, you guys would still have his nuts on your chin. he wears purple now. big deal.
Screw him.
He's gone. We now have our faith in A-Rod.

Viqeens or whoever can keep him. Especially when Brent will blow it in the playoffs. Again.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll cheer for the Cowboys to win this round but I sure as hell hope they lose the next round.

I'll be barfing in a bag while I try not to actually cheer loud for the Cowboys, my cheering will mainly be for the defense stopping Favre rather than the Cowboys scoring points.

Although I'll be happy to see them beat the Viqueens. . .I just sure as hell hope that they don't go any further.

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Screw him.
He's gone. We now have our faith in A-Rod.

Viqeens or whoever can keep him. Especially when Brent will blow it in the playoffs. Again.

he very well may. i'll be cheering for him tho. i don't give a **** what jersey he is wearing.

TampaPacMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally will never cheer for one of the Pack's greatest rivals to win a playoff game! Do you think Vikings fans were cheering for the Pack to win Super Bowl XXXI? Of course not! they're our rivals, and you don't wish your rival any success! Just because that traitor is now their quarterback, doesn't alter that indisputable fact. As far as I'm concerned any goodwill I felt torward that malcontent disappeared the day he signed to play for the Vikings!

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally will never cheer for one of the Pack's greatest rivals to win a playoff game! Do you think Vikings fans were cheering for the Pack to win Super Bowl XXXI? Of course not! they're our rivals, and you don't wish your rival any success! Just because that traitor is now their quarterback, doesn't alter that indisputable fact. As far as I'm concerned any goodwill I felt torward that malcontent disappeared the day he signed to play for the Vikings!

Not like Dallas isn't a rival. Imo they are worse rivals than the pack given what has happend the last 15 years.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well put. I don't get the "logic" some alleged "Packer fans" are using to justify rooting for the Vikings in any capacity. I don't care if their QB used to be ours, you don't root for a friggin rival! That's like cheering for your enemy.

As for hoping Dallas kicks the crap out of the Vikes this weekend, I too despise Dallas. I just hate Minnesota more. In any event, I'll be rooting for whoever wins next week's Saints/Cards game to go to the Superbowl.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well put. I don't get the "logic" some alleged "Packer fans" are using to justify rooting for the Vikings in any capacity. I don't care if their QB used to be ours, you don't root for a friggin rival! That's like cheering for your enemy.

As for hoping Dallas kicks the crap out of the Vikes this weekend, I too despise Dallas. I just hate Minnesota more. In any event, I'll be rooting for whoever wins next week's Saints/Cards game to go to the Superbowl.

But you are still rooting for a rival if you want Dallas to win. Would you really rather see Jones get his dirty fingers on another trophy? Then we get to hear all that "americas team" garbage and vomit fest Dallas man love that will go on and on until the SB. The stories about how Romo has come of age will be disgusting, and crack wagon Irvin will be all over the TV.

My advice is to root for a roof cave in if you hate the vikings that much.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But you are still rooting for a rival if you want Dallas to win. Would you really rather see Jones get his dirty fingers on another trophy? Then we get to hear all that "americas team" garbage and vomit fest Dallas man love that will go on and on until the SB. The stories about how Romo has come of age will be disgusting, and crack wagon Irvin will be all over the TV.

My advice is to root for a roof cave in if you hate the vikings that much.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said I would be rooting for whomever wins the Saints/Cards game to go to the Superbowl.

Yes, I suppose you could consider Dallas a rival, but they aren't in our division. Hell, by that same argument, everyone in the NFC are our rivals. Some we hate more than others. But I digress- While I hate Dallas, I cannot bring myself to cheer for Minnesota in any capacity or for any reason. I just can't do it. It makes me feel dirty just thinking about it.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Besides, the vomit spewed forth about the Cowboys would be easier to ignore than the vomit that will be spilled should the Vikes win. Lesser of two evils.

jetboy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ummm, yeah I was cheering for the Packers to win the SB back then... and would have cheered for them if the Vikes lost this year...

Just because the Vikings and Packers are rivals it doesn't mean were launching bombs across the river. Hell, I live in the heart of Packer country, big deal. I hated having to play against Brett twice every year but loved watching him as a player and Im glad he's on the Vikings no matter how it ends. Im sure if the Vikings were to win it all i'll hear how it took a Packer to win it for the Vikings. I guess I wont have to hear how many SB's have they haven't won...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just because the Vikings and Packers are rivals it doesn't mean were launching bombs across the river. Hell, I live in the heart of Packer country, big deal. I hated having to play against Brett twice every year but loved watching him as a player and Im glad he's on the Vikings no matter how it ends.
Does this mean that your a Vikes fan in Green Bay?

Members online

Latest posts