Favre or not to Favre

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now, as the reason i became a packer fan. I will always root for him when he is not facing the Pack. How many are like me and want to root for him to finally get the monkey off his back and win an SB? If he does that he will almost be indisputable as the greatest QB of all time.

Now here is the deal, since we are out. Who do we want to go all the way?
I Say Favre and the Vikes as representatives of the NFC, and the greatest QB in modern Packer history.

Anyone want to share their oppinians?
(without calling names, please for once act like grown men and just make your statement without calling childish names.)

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Vikes Vs the Colts myself, but I don't care who wins if they get to that point, and there's a part of me that sees the Jets as possibly going to the conference title game.

Of course Even without Favre I'd probably be rooting for the Vikes next week, simply because I can't stand to see Dallas get to another SUper Bowl, someone has to stop them, might as well be the vikings.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hell, I'd rather see the Cowgirls win another SB then that traitor braid wearing Bert get another one.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I've said it before, I love Brett Favre, but hate him as a Viking. I'd hate to see how much him winning a SB with the Vikings would overshadow everything he did for the Pack. For that reason, I'm going to be rooting against him. It's selfish, yes, but hell, they're division rivals and he's one of the QBs that has defined our team. I don't want to mar all of that by watching him have his best season in football wearing purple.

marfle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Favre, but honestly i don't if he wins or not. It's fine either way.

OP
OP
T

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, it is nice not feeling alone for once in liking Brett. I loath the Vikes a lot. Number one enemy, but Gotta love Brett.

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, it is nice not feeling alone for once in liking Brett. I loath the Vikes a lot. Number one enemy, but Gotta love Brett.

to love favre is to love the vikings. it's ok, climb onboard. i hear there's plenty of room on the wagon.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre can suck a fart out of my ***. I'm rooting for the Cowboys next weekend and the winner between the Saints and Cards to go to the Superbowl.

OP
OP
T

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
um no, The Vikes are made up of 52 other players, and a whole state of detestable fans, I am never going to be one of them.

You know I get really sick of hearing that being a brett fan is being a Vike fan. NOT the same thing.

My dad Is A cowboy fan, and a Shannahan fan. He will always detest the redskins, but his second favorite team being the broncos, he will always admire Shannahan.

However if you and all the other Brett hater are really trying to alienate all of us that became packer fans because of him, then fine. I still am a Pack fan and a Vike hater, but Brett Will always be special to me.

OP
OP
T

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
on a note, I am not trying to pick a fight, sorry if it seems that way, but i am a fan of the pack because of him as are a lot of fans, and we are alienated by a lot of older pack fans.

On the other hands a lot of brett lovers in turn have been Pack haters, and they alienate us that like the Pack. For some strange reason we can't have it both ways.

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
um no, The Vikes are made up of 52 other players, and a whole state of detestable fans, I am never going to be one of them.

You know I get really sick of hearing that being a brett fan is being a Vike fan. NOT the same thing.

My dad Is A cowboy fan, and a Shannahan fan. He will always detest the redskins, but his second favorite team being the broncos, he will always admire Shannahan.

However if you and all the other Brett hater are really trying to alienate all of us that became packer fans because of him, then fine. I still am a Pack fan and a Vike hater, but Brett Will always be special to me.

often times, a strong denial is subtle validation of a fact. is this the case here? are you wearing a purple thong? be honest, we are among friends.

OP
OP
T

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope, just in denial that he is a vike to be honest. I have seen it so many times that it is not even funny, yet somehow to me he is still that guy who go charging out and picking up Driver after a touchdown.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone remember the thing Joe Buck brought up in the Cards-Pack game. The last time the Packers played Kurt Warner in the playoffs, the Pack got stomped by the rams 45-17. Faver threw 6 picks(pretty sure that's what he said).

Members online

Latest posts