Favre on his way to Lambeau

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 6794

According to several sources Favre is on a plane to Green Bay and he will appear at Packers game tonight.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

The sources are unsure if Bart Starr is also on the plane but it originated from Birmingham, AL where Start is living.

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read that he is attending a luncheon, but there is no indication of whether or not he will be at the game. Come on...if he is in town, he goes to the game, right? Surely..

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read that he is attending a luncheon, but there is no indication of whether or not he will be at the game. Come on...if he is in town, he goes to the game, right? Surely..

I would think so. I mean all indications point to him coming to the game.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hoping this happens, finally. It is time.

Totally agree. It's high time we honor him. I feel horrible...like...I can't sleep at night just worrying about his feelings and what he might think about the Packer nation. If I may say it...I think we let him down. :roflmao::roflmao::tup:

Is it true Crocks is sponsoring his visit? :whistling:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard he is going to Chicago to tape an episode of Oprah. Wants to express how unfair it is that the Packers haven't already retired his number and how it makes him feel sad. Wants to explain why the Packers should dissolve the franchise because there is no point in going on without him. Also wants to explain why a wide angle lens makes objects appear smaller than what they really are.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I heard he is going to Chicago to tape an episode of Oprah. Wants to express how unfair it is that the Packers haven't already retired his number and how it makes him feel sad. Wants to explain why the Packers should dissolve the franchise because there is no point in going on without him. Also wants to explain why a wide angle lens makes objects appear smaller than what they really are.

And now we wait....lol Just pulling a chair and getting popcorn ready.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Totally agree. It's high time we honor him. I feel horrible...like...I can't sleep at night just worrying about his feelings and what he might think about the Packer nation. If I may say it...I think we let him down. :roflmao::roflmao::tup:

Funny joke. The invitation has been out for a long time, and hoping that Favre finally suffs his pride.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...and I pray for an end to racial tensions and violence. See I can play the passive-aggressive "I'll invalidate what you said by one upping you" game too.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...and I pray for an end to racial tensions and violence. See I can play the passive-aggressive "I'll invalidate what you said by one upping you" game too.

lol...yikes. Not what I was doing in the least but hey...OK.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

But the Bart thing first though right?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Mark Murphy said plan for Favre is to fly back to Mississippi after Rawhide Inc. event, it seems like he won't attend tonight's game at Lambeau.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre won't show up at Lambeau until it's guaranteed he won't be booed. Without Starr's presence, that'll be in about 30 years.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
"the plan is"

I am sure it can change very easily, it isnt like he can't change his flight schedule ;)

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre won't show up at Lambeau until it's guaranteed he won't be booed. Without Starr's presence, that'll be in about 30 years.

I hope Bart lives that long. I promise to not boo Brett Favre if he comes back with Bart in 30 years. I promise.

I

Is there the slightest chance that Green Bay is covered by part of the "Bermuda Triangle" ???

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
*Breaking news....ANYTHING to get back in the news. :sick:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there the slightest chance that Green Bay is covered by part of the "Bermuda Triangle" ???
There is a seldom talked about phenomenon in Wisconsin called the Pulaski Triangle. Its the same thing as the Bermuda Triangle but instead of planes dissappearing and ships sinking it has been well documented that cheese curds only stay squeeky fresh for 20 hrs instead of 26-28 hrs throughout the rest of the state.

I

There is a seldom talked about phenomenon in Wisconsin called the Pulaski Triangle. Its the same thing as the Bermuda Triangle but instead of planes dissappearing and ships sinking it has been well documented that cheese curds only stay squeeky fresh for 20 hrs instead of 26-28 hrs throughout the rest of the state.

That's close enough ;)

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like writing this all in German just to accentuate how much I oppose this, with every fibre of my being, to the last. ZUM LETZTEN MAL!
This is disgusting, and you can all bet your bottom dollar that he is very likely feigning indecision, just to hear those so eager to forgive beg him to come back. And if people beg enough, pander enough, in lockstep unanimity, he will grace us with his presence.
All of this just further proves everything I have maintained about him all along, about his egoism, that he does not care about Packers fans, so on and so forth. A majority of Packers fans are gracious enough to forgive the man, it seems, and he somehow refuses to grab the opportunity to accept such incredible largesse.
For the love of Christ, our Packers are in a bid to go to and win another Super Bowl. With the Seahawks resurging, we have to win out to avoid any chance of playing in Seattle. Instead we are talking about this *******, piece of $*#& TRAITOR. I hate him all the more. To hell with him.

I

Always good to have a well balanced discussion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts