Favre Needs More Time

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it seems that the ball is now on TT´s and MM´s side of the field.. It´s clearly their call now... If you upgrade the team I will be back if not farewell Green Bay....BECAUSE I STILL LOVE TO PLAY THE GAME BUT AT A COMPETITIVE LEVEL.

So he is saying it by himself.... Anything else needed..

And I cant blame him to feel that way.....

I hope TT and MM do their job at the highest level.

Leelee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's interesting that Brett is taking NASCAR driving lessons. Sounds like a guy in search of a new passion to me. That makes me think retirement is more likely.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its kind of risky and even a slight disrespectful to the packers to be taking such a great risk like getting behind one of those nascar vehicles.

but it was only him on the track, right? so thats not as bad.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ummm yeah that makes a crash less likely, but a blown tire...or loss of control can happen...

I don't think he should be racing cars that go 150 when he is under contract.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So it's turning into a standoff, although at least at this point it has not become hostile. I think what Favre needs to come back is a really bold move in free agency, I mean a real big name player or maybe two of them. At this point, I don't know who that might be, but there will be a lot of names floating around out there within a couple days. If Thompson plans to make a splash in free agency, he should move quickly.

I admit I have mixed feelings about this because Favre's performance really tailed off during the second half of last season. I'm not sure if he can maintain that fire for an entire season anymore, even if the team is better.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now Favre's being "disrespectful" to the Packers....

now that's a laugh...

and Greg...Favre's performance tailed off at the end of the season??

Your's would too if you were surrounded by such ineptitude and futility...!!!

(C'mon give the guy a break...He had a horse-**** team and a horse-**** coach/coaches and you expect him to make hamburger out of it...???.Beefaroni maybe...but not hamburger...)

PS..never feed beefaroni to a horse....

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for agreeing with me, Pack 66, and admitting that Favre's performance tailed off at the end of the season. I'm honored to have your endorsement.

Seriously, I know a lot of it was because this was the worst team he ever played on, but I just don't have much confidence in him anymore when the game is on the line. And judging by his interview a few weeks ago, neither does he.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You ungrateful Favre bashers should have your nuts placed on an iceblock and smashed with a sledgehammer.

Short....and to the point!

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
You ungrateful Favre bashers should have your nuts placed on an iceblock and smashed with a sledgehammer.

My question would be,"Why do I have to be grateful to Brett Favre for doing what he did?" He was paid VERY well to do it. I am happy to have him on the Packers, but I'm not going to bow down like he is a God like some people here. Maybe the Favre talk should quit until we hear something from HIM, not from everyone else. My .02.............

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wischeez said:
DePack said:

My question would be,"Why do I have to be grateful to Brett Favre for doing what he did?" He was paid VERY well to do it. I am happy to have him on the Packers, but I'm not going to bow down like he is a God like some people here. Maybe the Favre talk should quit until we hear something from HIM, not from everyone else. My .02.............

cuz the favre-worshippers feel its the Green Bay Favres, not the Green Bay Packers.

in other words...they are idiots. I hear ya though, wischeez. i hear ya.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know where you're coming from trom, but last time I looked... all my stuff said "Green Bay Packers"

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well...

You're going to be waiting a loooong time for someone to come to GB and do it again....if ever...

All hail Lord TT...right TT's Hemroid??

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ive talked to Ryan about having an ignore button, so i can ignore everything he says. I apologize, but when i see such stupidity, I have to respond. As soon as the ignore feature is available, it wont happen. I apologize to other users.

Members online

Latest posts