Favre has a pulled groin

Reaction score
I hope not. :-?

It does sound like he will play, so that is good. God forbid he aggrivates his groin, then I believe A-Rod will come in and play and we'll rely on the run.

Good news about the worst case scenario is that Morency is expected to play this game (later on in the same article LT linked to).

Reaction score
No worries Cuban and mike, I was going to make a joke along the same ground of his groin being injured, but I didn't wanna take the thread off topic right away with the first post.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he will start.

Think about this for a moment.....

"Favre has started every game for Green Bay since he relieved an injured Don Majkowski in the first quarter against Cincinnati on Sept. 20, 1992."

Think for a moment where you were in September of 1992. Think for a moment about all of the Christmas days you have had since 1992. Think of what you did for the last 14 Birthdays you had?

Then..... Think for a moment how many days that you called in sick for work, or missed a class at school since September 20th 1992.

Then ask yourself if you really could have made it to work and worked a full day? If you could have made it to class and taken the notes.

14 years...... One month and 28 days of showing up, showing up on time, and working a full day.

The Guy Amazes Me.

And we do not have 270 pound customers doing all they can to take our head off at work every day.

R.P.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are also not getting paid 10M a year while doing it...Amazing is a DLineman or OLineman with a consecutive game streak. THose guys are locked up and getting hit EVERY play. Favre's streak is good, but a qb is more lucky to not get hurt than anything.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well for 10 years I've never missed a day of work either. This makes me even more sure Brett's my long lost father. LOL
What impresses me(up until the last year or 2) is how he never misses practice either. This is probably an aspect of leadership most people don't see but for the youngsters to see him never take a day off makes a huge impact on them

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well for 10 years I've never missed a day of work either...

You also don't have a group of oversized men trying to knock you to the ground every sunday. Atleast I hope not :wink:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well for 10 years I've never missed a day of work either. This makes me even more sure Brett's my long lost father. LOL
What impresses me(up until the last year or 2) is how he never misses practice either. This is probably an aspect of leadership most people don't see but for the youngsters to see him never take a day off makes a huge impact on them

I think he had missed some practices last year for an ankle or something..

But I DO understand your point..

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are also not getting paid 10M a year while doing it...Amazing is a DLineman or OLineman with a consecutive game streak. THose guys are locked up and getting hit EVERY play. Favre's streak is good, but a qb is more lucky to not get hurt than anything.

Make no mistake, Favre's played hurt. Just because he starts on Sunday doesn't mean he's healthy.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts